The Wheatsheaf

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be up for a beer or 2 but I won't be brewing. I had a few with Jaysingtonsworth last night & I'm only heading to bed now. I've got the new recipe of my stout on tap.

Schooey, I'll PM you my number & address & can easily pick you up from the airport. Call me when the plane lands & I'll be at the airport by the time you've got yr bags.

I'll see how I go, most likely seeya tonight.

Ok Hatchy, I'll keep my eye out for a PM...sounds like a plan. As for the lift, mate, I can just grab a cab, work is paying anyway...that way you can have a beer before I get there if you want...

Cheers

Schooey

Just about to board the plane... Goodies made it through security ok. Still no pm Hatchy, will check when I land... :unsure:

I did type a PM, it didn't go through because it didn't have a title I reckon (I was drunk so don't know for sure). Are any Adelaide brewers coming round? I'll be keen for a beer shortly once we've had dinner.

Might pop around, post boil and dinner with la familia.

Sorry chaps, currently waterproofing the new bathroom prior to tiling tomorrow (its been a long working weekend already!!!) Pass on my best regards to Schooey lads. Cheers!

Transport issues ( don't drive an aged holden ute with a leaky radiator :angry:and SWMBO on call ) mean I'm unable to get down tonight.
Still up for Tuesday at the Wheaty if it's on.
Will PM my number Schooey, let me know if your up for it.
Cheers
Nige

:icon_offtopic: Brad, hope that's not one pot stuff you're using. Won't be dry enough to walk on by tomorrow if it is. If you can run a heater on it overnight you might be lucky.

I have no real reason for not making it tonight other then I am completely shagged and can't get up the energy to drive and go out anywhere, lazy hungover sunday night.

:icon_offtopic: Brad, hope that's not one pot stuff you're using. Won't be dry enough to walk on by tomorrow if it is. If you can run a heater on it overnight you might be lucky.

Second coat done now mate, 2 hrs after 1st coat, dry and ok to walk on. Its great stuff! Got the fan and heat lamp going to keep things curing nicely.

Man I could go a beer at the Wheaty soon. By Wed, all tiles should be up fingers crossed so I should be a chance for a Wed night brew.

Schooey left some presents here for the next gathering of Adelaide brewers. As a hint, they're in bottles. I'm unlikely to get to the Wheaty on Tuesday.

Thanks for dropping round Schooey, it's always good to have a beer with a fellow brewer.

Edit: Phil, was that pasito any good? I hate to think how much of that I'd go through if I went a month without drinking.

Is Schooey heading to the Wheaty tonight? I could be convinced to drop past if so.

I gather he is stuck in Adelaide for the night with nothing to do so I imagine he would head there, I cannot get out tonight myself.

I gather he is stuck in Adelaide for the night with nothing to do so I imagine he would head there, I cannot get out tonight myself.

Can you PM me his mobile if available mate? Was only going to go if I know he is there!

A little busy and a wee bit excited to post the latest Wheaty email but I will say I am stopping in there tomorrow night on my way home about 9ish.
Why??? Because they will have the Lobethal Chocolate Oatmeal Stout on. AND it will be served through a new Angram Hand Pump!!!!
Woooot!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, the Rogue Chocolate Stout is getting tapped too :D

love the choc oatmeal stout...probably my favourite beer they make.

Brown porter out of the bright isn't too shabby mate..... :icon_cheers:

beer_smiley_copy.jpg

Back