The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lael said:
PM'd you Darrin :)
Any chance of still getting a kit, Lael?
If so, can you please pm me?

I'm a brewing noob, but falling down the rabbit hole fast.
My 19L big W pot quickly became a BFC 38L crab pot with biab malt pipe.
Once I've added a heating element and recirc, then a Brauduino will complete it!

Redman9 said:
Any chance of still getting a kit, Lael?
If so, can you please pm me?

I'm a brewing noob, but falling down the rabbit hole fast.
My 19L big W pot quickly became a BFC 38L crab pot with biab malt pipe.
Once I've added a heating element and recirc, then a Brauduino will complete it!
Bcf pot is good?

Hey Lael I have sent you a few PM's mate not sure if you are getting them could you please contact me asap.

barneey said:
Not too sure where Lael is at the moment, I paid for another board on the 9th of March (20days ago) & no further correspondence.
Me too mate.... Not overly happy about the situation either... have messaged him and he has read them as well. Wish he would just tell me whats going on.

Don't stress too much lads life happens to all of us, I'm certain this will be the case here.

It is the case, I'm sure.
I don't know Lael but I had a response from him last weekend and he's run off his feet currently with family and work commitments (awesome work commitment I must say).
So responses and deliveries could be delayed a little because if it I'm guessing?
I'm also waiting for a controller, but no rush I say as the guy is really helping us out here. Brew some more beer manually in the meantime and drink it?

Most, if not all of us have busy lives / work for a living etc. I have on several occasions acknowledged the amount of work that went into the project so that is not my issue here.

A simple acknowledgement or forum post to let us know what is going on isn't too much to ask is it?

I hope he still has some stock left & is not ordering in new?

I wouldnt care if it was a month, i just want to know and i know he has done a great deal on the product and it looks amazing and im very keen to get it but 20 seconds to just flick a message saying theres a delay or a post on here to inform multiple people that he is busy or there is an issue would just put us at ease....

Not meaning to sound harsh but to me its a lot of cash forked out and i dunno if im going to get my product or what....

I get life happens but i run a business and i would have people knocking on my door in this case asking wtf....

Guys leal has done a awesome job and spent a lot of time on i waited for my controller a little while. If you don't want to wait go to the brewshop and buy a bruawmeister if you don't want to spend that kind of money.
Than let leal do his thing and just wait

Guidos said:
Guys leal has done a awesome job and spent a lot of time on i waited for my controller a little while. If you don't want to wait go to the brewshop and buy a bruawmeister if you don't want to spend that kind of money.
Than let leal do his thing and just wait
Yep I waited well over a year from putting my name down for the 1st one to arrive, as I mentioned it is not about the time and effort behind the project, I would like an update on this the 2nd purchase.

It would appear as soon as someone asks for shipping info, which in my opinion is justified having paid up front for the item, other people start to get on the defensive, why?

I have PM'd Lael a number of times after payment was made and still await a response, the public forum post is simply another way of asking Lael what is happening nothing else.

Patience is a virtue ...and takes time !

the time and effort taken to assemble the parts list and receive all items , does take time

im sure Lael has a life as well ...

please be paitent ..im sure LAEL will be along soon.

It don't figure, I ask a simple question via PM, then ask on the forum. I now get members telling me to be patient.

Was I not patient on the first delivery?, I leave that for the trolls to read through.

I have simply asked about when the item will be sent via PM and now on the forum, nothing more.

The original question was for Lael, not anyone else.

One question for those who have suddenly taken it upon themselves to jump in feet first, how long should I wait before daring to ask my question on a pubic forum? FFS

Gents if you haven't heard anything by the en of next week PM me and I'll chase it up for you.
And note to all this is a BB not a business venture. The kit originated out of various members spare time from design to sourcing parts to testing and assembly.

MB

Cheers Mate,

If you guys have faith i do too. I guess i was treating it more like a sale than a GB.

I'll RSBAHAHB and wait patiently.

MastersBrewery said:
Gents if you haven't heard anything by the en of next week PM me and I'll chase it up for you.
And note to all this is a BB not a business venture. The kit originated out of various members spare time from design to sourcing parts to testing and assembly.

MB

Hey guys - yep - there have been some delays (and fairly long ones - I think a couple of weeks?) on a couple of people asking for kits recently. Purely because I haven't been able to get to a post office. I took a new job recently and it has been 14 to 18 hour work days since Jan and 10-12 each Sat/Sun. Add an hour and a half travel each day and hopefully you'll be willing to cut me some slack. In perspective I was working three out of the four days last long weekend and the other day was the Sunday when the post isn't open. I'm really sorry for the delay. The bits are actually in the car ready to post, I just need to be able to get up there in business hours to send them out.

I hear you Lael, same problem on my end getting to the post to pick up items. If my partner (bless her) didn't pick up for me, they'd languish at the post forever.

Hope you get some rest after April!

lael said:
Hey guys - yep - there have been some delays (and fairly long ones - I think a couple of weeks?) on a couple of people asking for kits recently. Purely because I haven't been able to get to a post office. I took a new job recently and it has been 14 to 18 hour work days since Jan and 10-12 each Sat/Sun. Add an hour and a half travel each day and hopefully you'll be willing to cut me some slack. In perspective I was working three out of the four days last long weekend and the other day was the Sunday when the post isn't open. I'm really sorry for the delay. The bits are actually in the car ready to post, I just need to be able to get up there in business hours to send them out.
Cheers for the update Lael sorry to bust your balls mate.

Back