The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My controller arrived this afternoon, thanks Lael.
Now I need to pull my finger out and finish the rest of the build.

Just got mine this morning :) Thanks Lael the quality is amazing and absolutely grateful for you to put your time and effort into a project like this :) Thanks to all involved and sorry i was impatient.

Just a quick vid on the Braudino showing my appreciation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl2VP1pAkqU&feature=youtu.be

Would like to get one of these shipped to the UK any left or anymore being made?

Matt J

Hi Lael,
I don't suppose you have any of these left do you? If so, i would be really interested!
Many thanks

m3taL said:
Just a quick vid on the Braudino showing my appreciation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl2VP1pAkqU&feature=youtu.be
Thanks Jamey! Appreciate the kind words. Definitely glad you've noticed both the quality and the value - that was the aim when choosing to go another round of the bulkbuy - and to make something that looks professional.

barneey said:
Hi Lael,

If you have not sent the kit bits to me, could you please just refund the money back to me.

Thanks
Hi Barneey,
Just got back from an Int'l travel with work - sorry for the extended delay on yours - I've PM'd you a choice. Again apologies. Happy to send your money back if that is your choice.

Just an update for everyone - I do have some kits left and will have some time over the next 7 days to ship them out. If anyone is interested - PM me. After that I will be out of the country on work again for a couple of weeks till Mid May. I'm really glad everyone is finding the controller kit reliable and high quality :)

I've decided to go a different route with my build now. My brother has bought a BM that I have access to and has donated me a smaller mash tun so I can be more efficient with smaller brews on my big rig.

So my Lael controller is up for sale.

If anyone in the UK is still looking for one of these and doesn't want to have to wait either contact me here or on Jims Beerkit (I'm called 'Belter' on there). It's never been out of the box more than to check it was all there.

Cheers

Lee

Glad to hear it Barneey! Enjoy the controllers and let us know what you make with them!

Guys just note Lael works OS so there maybe a delay in him responding. The kit is well worth the wait though.
MB

Hi guys - back in country once again. Just replied to some PM's. Let me know if you need help with anything / want a kit etc.

Latest posts

Back