The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lael said:
haha - when is that? Heads up - the weight of the heatsinks mean I need to ship them by sea to keep costs sane... so I'm guessing not

:( Sorry!
You never know though it depends on the ship, if its one of these there's still hope! :kooi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVm8XrTfqLM

Mardoo said:
That's what I'm doing. I'm planning on using one of these drilled out and threaded to the thread specs Lael gave:

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1440034693.683774.jpg

If I hadn't already ordered two spare probes...

I may be interested in a bulk buy of the 1/2" though.
Anyone know where I could get this? I went to put an order though with keg king however they are out of stock on this item. Ideally somewhere local (Brisbane).

Thanks

Hi Lael,

Do you have any drawings of the box? Trying to suss out my mounting points, any brackets that may be required and the position of everything else on the bottom. Getting excited!

Cheers,

Fergal.

Cheers for that, is the box still the same as in the video? Anyway, my enquiry was more related to dimensions of the box and its mounting holes. A pc. no. of the box will suffice.

My gadgets arrived! I got a cool looking aerial too which I'm not sure I need, however it'll make it look the part.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1441012120.500792.jpg

We'll be there when Lael says we're there. Now shut up and stop hitting your sister.

And yet another chance to shamelessly post my favourite comic of all time (not mine, were I only that witty):

Ennui.jpg

ok so was doing the normal browsing today and came across this, how much power do I need to bring 1BBL to the boil? I have a Cb100 I could use for malt pipe. Though this does sound a little wild.... then a gain I could embrace no chill and brew more but less often.

11,000W to bring 120l to the boil (from 20 degrees) in an hour, according to the calculator I used. From mash out, not nearly so much. For an hour. Sounds like about 9000W would get you well across the line in a reasonable amount of time, from mash out temp.

Cervantes said:
I had to look it up..............

ennui

ɒnˈwiː/

noun

1. a feeling of listlessness and dissatisfaction arising from a lack of occupation or excitement.
    "he succumbed to ennui and despair"

Oops, just to be completely clear I don't mean the comic I posted as a comment on Lael's progress. It's just, to my Buddhist ass, one of the funniest things I've ever read and I post it all over the net whenever I can. I totally admire what Lael's accomplishing with this kit.

Mardoo,

I for one didn't think that for a minute.

I'd just never heard the word before and thought that I'd save others the Google time.

Hi guys I know this is getting close now to receiving this great bit of kit. However I have been having a change of hart. I use a similar system to QLDKev's and it's great, but I have been toying with the idea of building a RIMS system. Would this controller be suitable?
Thanks

LiquidCurrency said:
Has anyone seen these?

http://www.alva-control.eu

I reckon ours will be better =)
[SIZE=10.5pt]The power of a controller system is not just the HW and interface but basically the intelligence and SW running on top[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]When you say "ours" what do you mean? Open ArdBir SW [/SIZE]?
[SIZE=10.5pt]If you are talking of Open ArdBir for sure is much more advanced , powerful and flexible than any other controller ..Alva included[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]feature comparison will come..[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Davide[/SIZE]

Hello,
I did not understand whether the kits were sent , including for international .... Could you re-specify me if they were or not ?

No answers to my mps to Lael for the moment, he is probably busy.

Thank you in advance.
Tzoon

Latest posts

Back