The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kits aren't completed yet (as far as updates to this thread have been)

Thanks,
and could you give us any information about the date the kits would be completed?
I understand that there is a very big job and i thank you for this greating job but i just need few vibility...

Cheers
Tzoon

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. Shipping of the boxes and heatsinks from China to Aus is underway. I'll post an update when they arrive here. Purchased express post bags last week and will be confirming addresses via email either this or next week.

thanks for informations Lael, and for your great job.

Cheers.
Tzoon.

Seems like the domed false bottom does the trick without the need for bracing. any chance you'll be able to do it cheaper than that?

Lael,
let us know if you need a hand packing, happy to bring a few brews to help lubricate the proccess.

MB

When these get sent out I'm really looking forward to following the 'Dedicated to lael's Matho Controller Kit builders thread' that's going to spring up.

My excitement is rising quickly now the time is near :icon_chickcheers: I'll have to control my unmentionable urges from now on in case the wife thinks I'm up to no good and sets her hair iron on my sausage while I'm asleep :eek: :wacko: :(

Ok, Checking over addresses...

Tateg, buggybuoy, Dug, redlegger, bruiserbbq - I need your real names for posting
marc280, Masters, Cervantes, brewart, bungelbear - I need your addresses.

If you've moved since you placed the order, please send me your address for me to confirm. (I know some have already, but best to be safe.)

Cheers guys!

Lael

Ok, just thinking over how to validate people's addresses.
PM isn't feasible for each person unfortunately, and I don't have email addresses.

Can I get everyone (edit: that has paid for a kit lol) to complete the following:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_P6E5dECaMbkUSN3VR4eGRrUa2mO8BsX6mrxHfJjtdI/viewform?usp=send_form

I'll cross compare addresses. If they are different I'll take the new survey as accurate. I've also asked how many kits / probes you think you are getting. I have a record myself, just want to check nothing has fallen through the cracks before we get to the shipping stage.

Cheers,

Lael

Latest posts

Back