The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lael said:
Ok, Checking over addresses...

Tateg, buggybuoy, Dug, redlegger, bruiserbbq - I need your real names for posting
marc280, Masters, Cervantes, brewart, bungelbear - I need your addresses.

If you've moved since you placed the order, please send me your address for me to confirm. (I know some have already, but best to be safe.)

Cheers guys!

Lael
PM sent
thanks Lael

does this mean we are ready to go ?

tateg said:
PM sent
thanks Lael

does this mean we are ready to go ?
not quite... heatsinks and boxes are somewhere on their way. Just trying to get shipping details sorted out to reduce any further delays. I need to cut the fascias when the boxes arrive (wanted to wait in case of any minor variations) which will take a couple of days at most. Then... start packing! I've re-packed most of the finicky stuff as I've received it. The exception being the stainless nuts and bolts....

I need to ask Aus post about putting labels on express post bags and run a test printing off everyone's address - so pieces are falling into place...

No dramas about labels on satchells , as long as they stay on ... needs to be good adhesion.
Getting excited now !!
Cheers mick

real_beer said:
Nice work Lael, your a legend! Just stay off the grog if MB comes round to help you please, he' seems like a bad influence. :beer:
hahaha - yeah, there won't be any drinking until everything is sent. Too many variables :)

lespaul said:
Sorry lael, do you have spare probes at this stage?
yeah, plenty - if anyone wants any, just drop the $ into the account and PM me to let me know. $22ea spare probe. The kit comes with 1 probe.

real_beer said:
Nice work Lael, your a legend! Just stay off the grog if MB comes round to help you please, he' seems like a bad influence. :beer:
You could be right! Lael was only around my place a month or two back and he's already forgotten the address. Then again he only had half a pint. The no drinking policy might be well justified! :unsure:

Lael you've done a great job but I reckon after this current buy is over, and because you've taken this kit to new heights of professionalism, you really should be selling them with some sort of profit for yourself. After people here start using them I reckon the feedback is going too be amazing and lots more people are going too want one. You definitely deserve some reward for all your hard work. As Ali G would say RESPECT :beer:

real_beer said:
Lael you've done a great job but I reckon after this current buy is over, and because you've taken this kit to new heights of professionalism, you really should be selling them with some sort of profit for yourself. After people here start using them I reckon the feedback is going too be amazing and lots more people are going too want one. You definitely deserve some reward for all your hard work. As Ali G would say RESPECT :beer:
Keep it real!

real_beer said:
You definitely deserve some reward for all your hard work. As Ali G would say RESPECT :beer:
And what about the hard work of developing ArdBir SW?
without the intelligence of ArdBir the various platforms and kits are just a nice piece of HW
Don"t forget thousands of hours of design, development, tests...

Davide ArdBir team

arzaman said:
And what about the hard work of developing ArdBir SW?
without the intelligence of ArdBir the various platforms and kits are just a nice piece of HW
Don"t forget thousands of hours of design, development, tests...

Davide ArdBir team
1). Matho's the one I give the most respect to overall. edit: And I almost forgot Bonj :blush: sorry mate.
2). I give huge respect to the ArdBir community, I even helped early on with the English translation of the manual. ArdBir now has a site selling kits on the Internet.
3). Why can't I encourage Lael to do the same? He's been working on his box for about or over a year.
4). The thread is called The Braudino 'Matho's Controller' Buy Thread you should read it all from the beginning.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Hi,

form filled!

Anyone know what is the size of the assembled controller?

real_beer said:
1). Matho's the one I give the most respect to overall. edit: And I almost forgot Bonj :blush: sorry mate.
2). I give huge respect to the ArdBir community, I even helped early on with the English translation of the manual. ArdBir now has a site selling kits on the Internet.
3). Why can't I encourage Lael to do the same? He's been working on his box for about or over a year.
4). The thread is called The Braudino 'Matho's Controller' Buy Thread you should read it all from the beginning.

Cheers :icon_cheers:
[SIZE=10.5pt]fully agree on your points, especially point one and we have total respect to Matho's starting of the project, initial development and concept (and is ALWAYS quoted and reported in all our documents ..even if the actual code has very few contact point with the initial one)[/SIZE]

And we appreciate as well your support and no issue with Leal activity…the point is slightly different…as a matter of fact all the initiative around this type of controllers has no value without the intelligence of the SW…the real added value is the SW …hope this is not questionable and sometimes it’s better to refresh this concept since we have seen in the recent past some border line activities (surely not from lael side) that try to appropriate of our work (and we are talking of hundreds of man/day) for purpose that goes beyond opens source project for the HB community

Sorry for the outbreak and using this thread (indeed I read constantly any post..) but sometimes is better to remember where is the value and who provide that value (for free..)

salute :beerbang:

Davide

Hi Davide,

Love what you guys have done and continue to do with the software development. Keep it up!

Looking forward to my "caps" which are apparently on their way ;)

Is there a list of parts and/or easy to follow instructions on how to make one of these controllers myself? (How much is it likely to cost if not buying parts in bulk?). I've read through many pages, but never sure if I'm reading the most up-to-date info.

And I saw lael mentions wanting to include "Spark Core" Wifi enabled hardware to connect to internet. Did that end up happening?

Latest posts

Back