The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QldKev said:
1. hotmelt - 2 - paid - delivered
2. tanukibrewer - 1 - paid - posted
3. GoonLurker - 1 - paid - posted
4. harbo23 - 1 - paid - posted
5. aussiechucker - 1 - paid - posted
6. newtownclown - 1 - paid
7. QldKev - 1 - paid - posted
8. northside novice - 1 - paid - posted
1 left...

Recieved today Lael. Thanks for that, now I will have some work to do on night shift.

excellent! Glad they are all arriving safely - someone pointed out that the new LCD I sent in that shipment (changed supplier for faster delivery) is a different size, so you won't be able to screw from the shield into the nylon standoffs. I haven't done that with either of the ones I have built anyway (it's not needed) - but a heads up.

Edit: I'm out of PCBs. I might get some more. If you are interested - let me know.

Haven't had the opportunity to state my appreciation nor to open my goodies until today...
Thanks Lael

Thanks for the appreciation everyone :)
Glad they are all making it in good nick!

Has everyone got their boards from the last shipment now? I'm livid at Australia Post - its 4 weeks on Monday since it was sent and it still hasn't appeared. I wanna get building!

Hi All!

It looks like there is enough people to do another batch. PM me if you want to order a kit. $50.- includes a kit and delivery - see earlier posts in the thread for more details.

Cheers!

Lael

Please May I have another as the last was knocked off yesterday avo, from work "contractor I'm pretty sure"

"NOT HAPPY JAN"

A few questions to anyone who knows - I've paid up for the next round and am getting my gear together. I think the only thing I need is the 12v 2 amp dc power supply. Is there one that everyone has been getting off ebay that fits the box well (link?) or is that just a get whatever? Is this the right sort of thing?

Also, did I see that someone makes fancy pants fronts for the control box (don't know where I saw that....) ?

:icon_cheers:

Same one I got. And a 40 amp solid state relay from Hong Kong for 7 dollars. Same one at jaycar was fifty.

I have some spare buttons that lael gave me if you want them. Let me know. It's a complete set.

Latest posts

Back