The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavemanbrew said:
12V 2A 24W Single Output Switching Power Supply for LED

Is the one I got and fits very nicely
This one?

djar007 said:
Same one I got. And a 40 amp solid state relay from Hong Kong for 7 dollars. Same one at jaycar was fifty.

I have some spare buttons that lael gave me if you want them. Let me know. It's a complete set.
I'll PM ya :icon_cheers:

Bridges said:
Heg Logman try Superoo here for fancy facia panel stickers
That was it, thanks :beerbang:

A picture of what I had before it was knocked off from work,

Who else net is slow tonight!

Yep that's the one champ

image.jpg

Thanks.

Yeah my net is slow - I was ebaying today and the pictures were taking ages to upload every time I opened an item.

Checking better homes and gardens to see if I've won a coffee machine,

Taking that long I would be quicker going to the cafe

Sorry all completely off post

very similar to my one, only thing you need it to be in the wort to get good temp her picture of my

one130817-152212.jpg

ebay and RS Supplies in Sydney

I got the probe as above, but it would be great if we could find one for similar price with a 1/2" male thread on the probe end, then it could be threaded into a T piece etc.

Also got the back section cut and wired up today
wiring1_zpsc7651673.jpg

Can I please get one. Lael can you please PM the details for payment

QldKev said:
I got the probe as above, but it would be great if we could find one for similar price with a 1/2" male thread on the probe end, then it could be threaded into a T piece etc.

wiring1_zpsc7651673.jpg

Ha qldkev

I made an adapter out of a s/steel 1/2 inch bolt and machined a thread in it to suite the probe.

Works well bit of thread tape and sealed great

QldKev said:

I know on their main site they have a few options - but I don't think I've seen a 1/2" male thread version sorry - if you find something - let us know - I think you may have to fab it as suggested.

oh - cavemanbrew - just a heads up - I did up my wiring etc a couple of times and then when I was ready to put the probe in the pot realised I needed to strip the connector off to get the probe & wire through the pot - just a heads up :)

@ natdene - done.

Hi Lael,
If you've got any spare boards, I'm happy to take a couple off your hands. I've butchered mine trying to fix the pump LED after it was on the verge of being fully functional. Now the pump won't fire at all and my transistor pad is shot. If you're building up for another batch let me know how long it might be till new boards arrive.

Will pm you as well.

Cheers

Warren

Warren Bradford said:
Hi Lael,
If you've got any spare boards, I'm happy to take a couple off your hands. I've butchered mine trying to fix the pump LED after it was on the verge of being fully functional. Now the pump won't fire at all and my transistor pad is shot. If you're building up for another batch let me know how long it might be till new boards arrive.

Will pm you as well.

Cheers

Warren
PM'd you. A few weeks I think...

lael said:
I know on their main site they have a few options - but I don't think I've seen a 1/2" male thread version sorry - if you find something - let us know - I think you may have to fab it as suggested.

oh - cavemanbrew - just a heads up - I did up my wiring etc a couple of times and then when I was ready to put the probe in the pot realised I needed to strip the connector off to get the probe & wire through the pot - just a heads up :)

@ natdene - done.

Had a play in the workshop/garage today.

Converted my DS18B20 probe into a 1/2" fitting
probe_zpsd6fab7b8.jpg

Got a video describing it on

QldKev

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my act together and soldered up the board and fitted the LED screen and ardiuno -uno. I have not wired in the push buttons yet and thought I would load the program and check all is OK before fitting it all in the box. I upload the program and do not get any errors but the LED screen powers up is blank. Is this normal or is there something wrong. i thought I should see something on the screen?

Latest posts

Back