• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

The Better Brewer's Resource Book

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carboy

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Home Brewers,

I'm trying to locate a copy of...

the better Brewer's Resource Book
for fine hand crafted beers

It a small paperback book with 60 pages written by Mike Rodgers-Wilson back in the late 90's. When first released it sold for $6.95, but I think it also came with some brewing kits.

Anyway, if someone has a copy that they are willing to part with, I am more than happy to pay a fair price, including postage.

Cheers
Carboy

$6.95 or FREE with the purchse of any 2 beer packs, according to the label. Copy I have isn't mine though, so unable to sell unfortunately. Willing to scan to PDF and e-mail to you if you PM your e-mail addy.

No offence to you or the author Carboy but why would you want such a book?

The book was lent to me back in January when I started home brewing (with other books). I promised to give the books back once I read them, but now I can't find this book.... may have got mixed up with retail store catalogues and tossed in the recycling bin, or hiding in the kids bedroom.

Thought it better to try an buy a copy than tear the house apart, the Minister for Domestic Affairs would not be happy if I did that over one little book :(

I too have a copy from circa early 90's.

Seems to be an ad for Beermaker kits, and apparently all of them, even those made with 1kg dex are full of flavour, body and hop aroma.

It touches on specialty grains, crystal, choc malt, etc but suggest to buy their mini mash book :)

Nothing special that's for sure.

Mike Rodgers-Wilson wrote the brewcraft books. do yourself a favour and get a better book.

Latest posts

Back