The Australian National Homebrewing Conference

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else arriving into Melbourne Airport about 8:30am Friday and interested in sharing a cab? Send me a PM if you are.

I will try and find a bottle shop and see you and others? on the roof about 3-30pm Wednesday.Yes I will be the one looking lonely :icon_drunk: My mate arrives later (4.30 ish) but wants to head for little creatures for the evening,Im just open to what ever.
Gb

Bottle store 5 min from the hotel with an ok selection of slightly overpriced imported beers. You will pass it if walk from the train station to the hotel. Otherwise exit the hotel turn right and walk uphill and you will find it. There is an ok pizza shop and if you need a supermarket there is a small IGA a bit further up (opposite train station) about 10min easy walk.

rgds mike

Anyone else arriving into Melbourne Airport about 8:30am Friday and interested in sharing a cab? Send me a PM if you are.

There is a shuttle from the airport to various locations in the city for about $19, taxi fro theairport can be fairly steep unless its tax deductable.

rgds mike

Yahoo!! Ha Ha Adam...stuck at home....... :p I'll drink your share mate, no worries. :lol:

Welcome to Melbourne folks, weather prediction, random as per usual. I saw a brass monkey with a welder last night however the weekend is looking like being pretty good, till Sunday that is, when the cool change is due and I can get a brew on again.

Cheers Dazzla

If anyone is around I'm heading for Beer Deluxe now.

If anyone is around I'm heading for Beer Deluxe now.

Hope you have heaps of money, its an expensive joint.

I'm just waiting on a call from Gryphon to have a couple of beers with him before i go home

Rook

Have a few for me guys.

Stuck in Adelaide, firmly on the wagon, but happily to live vicariously through others :beer:

beer deluxe was great. Free beer from the bar manager. On the tram to the royston now.

Was lugging my Club night keg on a trolley from the car park two blocks away to the hotel room with quite a few weird looks from the rush hour commuters, I reckon some of them thought it was a bomb from the way they moved away, then I heard a couple of fire engines heading for me and thought "thats it I'm gonna loose my beer" :D

I call it an ANZAC Pale Ale, has Galaxy Hops, Nelson Sauvin and B Saaz, Aussie Malts Joe White Pils, Wheat, and Crystal. I wanted something to highlight our local ingredients rather than trying to clone a US Pale.

I call it an ANZAC Pale Ale, has Galaxy Hops, Nelson Sauvin and B Saaz, Aussie Malts Joe White Pils, Wheat, and Crystal. I wanted something to highlight our local ingredients rather than trying to clone a US Pale.

Lets hope it tastes like the last one... how did I describe it.. gummy fruits?
yummo

Do you guys think I'll have an issue taking a beer gun on the plane with my carry on?

Latest posts

Back