• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Test

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok now how do i delete this? haha sorry. forgot my old account details and I have a bunch of brew gear to sell, but i thought i'd have to have a minimum number of posts or something before being able to post in the buy and sell.

kyleg_brew said:
ok now how do i delete this? haha sorry. forgot my old account details and I have a bunch of brew gear to sell, but i thought i'd have to have a minimum number of posts or something before being able to post in the buy and sell.
Just start a new thread with the gear you wsnt to sell. I can delete this one, once we've hsd our fun.

Yes you can.................oh wait.........no sorry that was someone's earlier post.

Keep trying.

santa-rosa-fence-post.jpeg

Some forums only allow you to post in the general sections if you have qualified by posting a few times in a specific "welcome to newbies" style thread, to make sure you are not a spambot.

We don't have this requirement in AHB so post away. And welcome to the forum.

Now while I have your attention, would you be interested in some Canadian Meds I have available but you must buy Ray Bans first....

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Bribie G said:
Some forums only allow you to post in the general sections if you have qualified by posting a few times in a specific "welcome to newbies" style thread, to make sure you are not a spambot.

We don't have this requirement in AHB so post away. And welcome to the forum.

Now while I have your attention, would you be interested in some Canadian Meds I have available but you must buy Ray Bans first....

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Will I be able to pay from my PreyPal account?

Sorry but. You ARE your post.

and welcome anyhow. Unless you are a spam slave/bot/thing.

SOLD.

Is this still for sale?

If not NIL.

Someone is going to ask one day what "Test" means and someone else will give them a link here.

Latest posts

Back