Terminus Hotel - Clifton Hill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan 117

Reaction score
Hey Guy's

Wondering if anyone knows what the terminus hotel has to offer on tap as of late, heading to Clifton hill for a night out with some relos from Canada before they head off, thinking of giving the terminus a go.

Cheers

Aaron

Hey Guy's

Wondering if anyone knows what the terminus hotel has to offer on tap as of late, heading to Clifton hill for a night out with some relos from Canada before they head off, thinking of giving the terminus a go.

Cheers

Aaron

Last time I was there they had a couple of Two Brothers beers, a couple of Mountain Goats, a Red Hill & LCPA. Call to double check they are open as a mate wanted to go last week and they were closed.

Last time I was there they had a couple of Two Brothers beers, a couple of Mountain Goats, a Red Hill & LCPA. Call to double check they are open as a mate wanted to go last week and they were closed.

Tried calling not ope until 4 and just wanted to get things sorted before then, Cheers for the reply. Hope they got some red hill on tap

Aaron

You wont be dissapointed, I haven't made it down for a month or so but there should be plenty of choices with micros on tap. James at the bar is always up for a chat and its my fav pub. Have the roo if you are eating :D

3Ravens blonde on tap is my choice of beer each week when I can.

Latest posts

Back