Temp Controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilo88

Reaction score
I purchased a temp controller not sure if it is a fridgemate as the box and enclosed instructions says STC-200 cold storage refrigeration controller. I have downloaded the wiring instructions from the forum ok, but for the life of me cannot work out how you get the wires into the rear of the unit, as althought i can see small holes in there cannot see how you would retain the wires in position, if anyone can shred some light on it for me.?

I purchased a temp controller not sure if it is a fridgemate as the box and enclosed instructions says STC-200 cold storage refrigeration controller. I have downloaded the wiring instructions from the forum ok, but for the life of me cannot work out how you get the wires into the rear of the unit, as althought i can see small holes in there cannot see how you would retain the wires in position, if anyone can shred some light on it for me.?
You will find a screw for each opening at the back of the unit.These screws lower/raise a small bar which secures the wire into the unit. You need a very fine screwdriver.

Regards

Graeme

You will find a screw for each opening at the back of the unit.These screws lower/raise a small bar which secures the wire into the unit. You need a very fine screwdriver.

Regards

Graeme

many thanks, you would not only need a fine screwdriver but also good eye sight, once again many hanks for you quick reply.
Roy

Latest posts

Back