Techno-tard Can't Wii

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wii Sports and Wii Fit get really old, really fast.

You're going to have trouble with the 4yo - you need to be able to read for a great many games.

Super Mario Wii is really good, Mario Galaxy is amazing (but prob a bit hard for the young'uns?), Mario Kart is essential. Not much in the way of real racing games. House Of The Dead Overkill, while not suitable for the kids, is really rad. WarioWare Smooth Moves is great. Oh! Resident Evil 4 is probably the best videogame ever (not suitable for kids but).

Totally agree with Resident Evil! My girlfriend thought I was going to marry that game for awhile there :/

I find WarioWare gets really old unless everyone is drunk. But then again, we aren't 4 and 8 (physically) :p That 12 player game with the angels is killer.

Chaps, matthew plays batman leggo, (he is 5) he cant read the words but after 10 months can load from a saved game, start and play the game better than me

I wholelly endorse the previous comments about the 'leggo' series, and there are heaps of them (i have a playstation)

Paull

Thanks guys for all your help!

I ended up getting Super Mario Karts, some Bratz and Barbie game (boring, sorry but it is!), resident evil (couldn't help myself but it was toss up between Call to Duty) and Band Hero "The Beetles" edition plus the "Metalica" guitar hero :super: . Wish they had ACDC now that would be awesome! Wasn't cheap but sure beats what SWMBO had on offer! She is truely gunna kill me but I'm putting them into the Santa socking so she can't say a word BWAHAHAHAHA! Revenge is best served by getting your kids involved... :ph34r:

Good choices :)
Call of Duty is fun, but Resident Evil is just awesome.

Thanks guys for all your help!

I ended up getting Super Mario Karts, some Bratz and Barbie game (boring, sorry but it is!), resident evil (couldn't help myself but it was toss up between Call to Duty) and Band Hero "The Beetles" edition plus the "Metalica" guitar hero :super: . Wish they had ACDC now that would be awesome! Wasn't cheap but sure beats what SWMBO had on offer! She is truely gunna kill me but I'm putting them into the Santa socking so she can't say a word BWAHAHAHAHA! Revenge is best served by getting your kids involved... :ph34r:

LOL chappo couldn't resist getting a game for yourself could ya?

(the barbie game :beerbang: )

Latest posts

Back