Tap locks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manson81

Reaction score
Anybody know where to find/make tap locks for your standard perlick taps?

I know Craftbrewer sells them but I don't really want to fork out 80 bucks each for them!

We've just built a patio out the back and I'd like to move my keezer out there (build a bar etc) but I have questionable houso neighbours... Who I think have already busted into my beer room (aka laundry) and drained a keg before I started locking the room...

snap lock conectors would be the go .... you then remove the taps them selves. although that would cost similar to above

Did you think to leave a laxative (and maybe urine for good measure) laced keg on tap for a couple weeks before you started locking the laundry? :)

HBHB said:
If you're going to do it, do it right. Bowel Prep in a stout. He'll think he's going to turn inside out.
A good dose of ipecac would work
You'd hear them from a mile away dry retching

Also them screaming for it to stop :D

Yeah, saw those ones on eBay too jaypes, but I don't think he ships to Australia.

I guess it's worth me asking him the question though!

Or find some way to lock the lid of the keezer. Then you can just disconnect the kegs when you go to bed for the night. Benefits are that you only have one lock.

Yeah I was planning on locking the lid of the keezer into the bar too but such a pain in the arse to reconnect the kegs every day.

I'm hoping the government moves the housos out further sooner rather than later anyway. That's their plan for around here anyway (stafford in Brisbane)

Fix loops into the lid and use long shackle locks on each.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1395924325.593472.jpg

Hey fool , I never wondered how you did it but know that makes completely no sense ,
Was the red bit as painfull for you ?

northside novice said:
Hey fool , I never wondered how you did it but know that makes completely no sense ,
Was the red bit as painfull for you ?
I usually connect on some crazy wavelength on a weekend arvo when I'm lubricated, but I've had a dry week so kindly excuse me.

Latest posts

Back