Tap Handles.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budron

Reaction score
Hi.

I've got your standard cheap micromatic taps and i wanted to jazz them up abit with some new tap handles.
Are the thread for most handles a standard size or are there many different ones? Say I was after something like this:
Ebay

Would the thread fit?

Cheers,

Budron.

Got a couple of hours left on the auction i'm after.
Anyone got any ideas?

The postage would be a killer from the US, sorry not sure if they would fit your taps or not.

Hmmm, Yeah I'm wondering if it's worth taking the risk now

Seeing as you asked him if he will ship to Australia why don't you ask how much. Are micromatic and American company? If so then they should fit.
ring them

PICT0002.JPG
Bought this American handle on ebay end of last year, screwed thraight onto the tap, no worries!
c1b

That looks like the same type c1b, so I should be right.

I just won the auction for 3 of these guys, I probably paid too much (AU$30), but I wanted them.

Cheers

If you go to the US postal website you can calculate approx the price for postage.Just click on the international postage then the size of box and which country and then it gives you several options for delivery times and prices.

Andrew

I probably paid too much (AU$30), but I wanted them.
Cheers

Yepp, I know the feeling!
Got caught a few times myself, but it's a good feeling after you got over the pain of paying.
c1b

Latest posts

Back