Taking The Pis Outa Advertised Beers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep would love some of those, If you have trouble delboy I can also get a quote from a sticker printer here and see what he can do, only problem is he can be a little slow sometimes.

You guys are great!!!
I'd be interested in a price of the stickers - if you enlarge the one I did feel free to do with it whatever you want!
I'm having trouble finding beer advertising with goor resolution on the web - can anyone help? All the one's on the homesites of the brands are too small.

Would love a big VB - for a hard earned thirst one - I changed a small one to HB which was easy and turned out well, but it's just too small!!

Thanks heaps for your input guys ... Hope you don't ming me using them - I'm just printing them on paper & gluing them to my fridge, but like I said before - would be very interested in a price of a sticker collection - We just need a few more than what we've got at the moment.

If you find a good resolution ad, and don't have the time, patience or program to doctor it, just post it on here ... I'll fix it up for you! (Well at least have a go - I'm not overly proud of the "S" I made in Carlton Shaught.. but I'm sure I'll get better at it!)

Well, this thread died a fast death!!
B)
No one has come across any beer ads in their surfing with good resolution?

always surfing but finding the wave is a problem don't worry still looking
del

Remember the : 'I can feel a xxxx coming on' add awhile back . That's a condom brand in the USA :p .
Sufred and can't find it.. Anyone else. :blink:

bindi said:
Remember the : 'I can feel a xxxx coming on' add awhile back .

A while back? How many decades back would you like to go?

That's been the XXXX slogan for longer than VB one has been "for a hard earned thrist" :lol: :chug:

PZ.

XXXX was originally Castlemaine XXX.

As I understand it was a method of identifying a strong ale in a pre litterate world. XX and X for the weaker brews.

Back