T-shirts- What Colour? Poll 1

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What colour do you want the shirts to be?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

• Tan

• Dark Green

• Dark Blue

• Light Green

• Light Blue

• Yellow

• Orange

• Red

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

peas_and_corn

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot mash that
Reaction score
As discussed in this thread, I will be handling a shirt bulk buy. There are many different colours available, so here's the poll for that. I'll get the top 3 of this and make it its own poll to find the overall winner.

Do they have a site so we can checkout the colours?

And WTF is with dark blue being the favourite :blink: wouldnt brown (no available I take it?), tan, dark green be a little more representative of beer?

Do you want me to send you some blue food colour Jye?

I voted blue too :)

I want a shirt that looks good......... the beer will be represented in the glass!

cheers

How about black shirts with pink edging?

Tony your posts just became even more enjoyable :p

I voted dark blue too, and then found out I was part of the majority. Finally!

Do they have a site so we can checkout the colours?

And WTF is with dark blue being the favourite :blink: wouldnt brown (no available I take it?), tan, dark green be a little more representative of beer?

Brown will probably be on the next poll- I ran out of options! I do not have a link to the T shirt manufacturer right now :(

How about black shirts with pink edging?

f^&* off

I took the dark green as a dark olive/green like up the top, goes well with the logo.

I was the first to vote dark green :D
Looks like I started something.
I thought the same as Brad looking at the logo up top with the green. Cant quite imagine the logo on dark blue but it might be fine.
Anyone good with photoshop or something and can wack the logo on some different colours for us to check out :party:

Ok, who is going to own up to voting orange :D :lol:

I'd like to change my vote from dark blue to dark green please :rolleyes:

Edit: Actually maybe a light/avocado green. If its dark green the "we're hopping mad" text under the logo would have to be changed to white maybe. Just a thought.

No fluoro pink :angry:

Tartan.. :icon_cheers:

OOh yeah, and kilts to match. Great for brew days in the summer
Watched Peteoz77 doing a brewcast the other day and him and Rory in kilts would have been a hoot :ph34r: :icon_cheers:

Can I throw in a suggestion, not on colours but styles instead of just one colour as per pics below, just to confuse the situation.

Tell me to F!@# off if you like, just think it look a bit classier for a classy bunch of blokes.

Cheers

Sully

255_P5012_wn_05_46206.jpg

260_P5013_wn_05_46206.jpg

267_P5014_wn_05_46206.jpg

268_P5015_red_wn_05_46206.jpg

Yeah, I think I won't go down that road. I appreciate the sentiment, but a plain shirt will be easier, and won't pose any design issues (where would you put the logo on the bottom right shirt, for example- crossing over or touching the colour line won't look nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back