Sydney grain buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiebrewer

Reaction score
Hey all,
Sydney Grain buy. I have already made enquires with a number of fellow brewers and we have started to build a pallet. At present there is only space for another 28 bags of grain and 16 bags of hops. All hops are in 1kg lots and grain in 25kg. When the order is filled as soon as I receive the products I will refrigerate all hops until the pick up. There is a list attached however not all grains and hops are available, so PM me your order rather then posting and I will check with the shop to see if it’s available. I will update the thread with the progress and how many bags remain.

At this stage I am only willing to make one pallet however depending on interest I may reconsider if everything is travelling smoothly. But at this stage first in first served.

Cheers

View attachment GRAIN AND HOPS LIST.docx

I've sent a PM with my order but if anyone is interested in a split of some speciality grains Crystal or Caramalt let me know.

PeterG78 said:
I've sent a PM with my order but if anyone is interested in a split of some speciality grains Crystal or Caramalt let me know.
What caramalt you thinking I could be keen in a split

ok, so im pretty keen to oder this grain this week, we only have 8 sacks to go. im pretty impressed that we go to 30 sacks in just three days, if you know anyone in western sydney that is keen for grain let them know about the thread, if we dont fill the pallet its ok as ill just cover the shipping cost for the rest of the pallet as im keen to get milling.

UPDATE:

I HAVE SENT OFF FOR AN INVOICE FROM THE SHOP, ONCE IT IS RECEIVED I WILL BE REQUESTING PAYMENTS, AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE CASH TO PAY FOR A WHOLE PALLET OF GRAIN UPFRONT I DON'T.

IF YOU DO WANT GRAIN OR HOPS PLEASE RESPOND AS A MATTER OF URGENCY AS THIS THREAD WILL BE ENDING BY THE END OF THE WEEK IF NOT SOONER IF ALL THE PAYMENTS ARE RECEIVED.

CHEERS.

Once you have full amounts, send me the details and ill transfer same day, or your address and I'll drop some cash around.

Back