Sydney Grain Bulk Buy - February 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid,

And to anyone organizing a syd bulk buy in the future :)

please give me a PM as I'll probably be interested... just was well stocked for this one...

Wow a bulk buy all done with in 24hrs. You dont muck around do you don. If you had wait just a fews hours I would have had 6 bags for a full pallet. I guess my brand new grain mill will have to wait a little bit longer!

Tom

Wow a bulk buy all done with in 24hrs. You dont muck around do you don. If you had wait just a fews hours I would have had 6 bags for a full pallet. I guess my brand new grain mill will have to wait a little bit longer!

Tom

sorry tommygun,

see if anyone else adds any interest to this thread and you could organise a 2nd pallet, or start a new bulk buy

Tommy, I'm still up for another bag of Weyermann Premium Pilsner

That's 7 bags ;)

Good work mate!

I've picked mine up, 50 kgs of grain carried on my scooter! Lucky I lived around the corner.

grain picked up :)

made it to the warehouse 2 minutes before closing ;)

thankyou donburke for a very smooth bulk buy

would be interested in another one at a later date

If anyone is up for a bulk buy in a month or two please put a reply on here and we can arrange one soon.

Tommy :icon_cheers:

Picked up my grain.
Great location 400 yards from where i work.
Thanks DonBurke, for organising the bulk buy, and so quick. You must have a big brew day this weekend.

Cheers,

Shane

Just picked up my Grain, didnt count them, but I thyink there were another 4 bags to collect there as of about 20 minutes ago.

Thanks for arranging this, and for the super smooth transaction!

all grain has been collected, thanks guys for your good teamwork, brew good beer !!!!

Man, can't believe I missed this! Anyone interested in another bulk buy sometime soon for Sydney? I'd sure like to get in on one! (and have a number of brew-mates that would like to, too)

Man, can't believe I missed this! Anyone interested in another bulk buy sometime soon for Sydney? I'd sure like to get in on one! (and have a number of brew-mates that would like to, too)

I would definitely be keen for a Sydney bulk buy.

Latest posts

Back