Sydney Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sydneysiders,

Is the North-side brewers club at lindfield still happening? Im unable to get in contact with then via the email add advertised on the ozcraftbrewers site.
Im looking for a local club and have yet to find one.......

Hopsta said:
Hey Sydneysiders,

Is the North-side brewers club at lindfield still happening? Im unable to get in contact with then via the email add advertised on the ozcraftbrewers site.
Im looking for a local club and have yet to find one.......
[post="75248"][/post]​

I heard a rumour recently that the club has dis-banded.
Maybe Gerard can provide more info.

Beers,
Doc

The movements of the Northside Brewers Club or Circle are a mystery to me. At the beginning of the year they were told to find a new place to meet due to costs & insurance. I gave them the option of meeting at Paddy's (FOC), & still have heard nothing from them. They seem to want to keep themselves hidden on the Northshore.
Best option if anyone is looking to get together & talk beer would be turn up at The Riverview Sept 17th!
Cheers
Gerard

Doc,
I have heard nothing official about the club disbanding.

Hopsta,
The information on the OzCB site is out of date.
The club no longer meets at Lindfield.

There was a push a few months back to have the meetings at The Haven Amphitheatre in Castlecrag. Gerard & I considered Castlecrag as being too far out of the way - hence his comment 'hidden somewhere on the NorthShore'.

Paddy's was rejected for a similar reason - it was considered too far to travel for those living to the far north.

PM me if you like & I'll pass your details onto a club official.

Pete

Yep The haven. I knew it was something like that. If you can find it on a map, then you have a very good map.
The details for the Riverview are Birchgrove Rd Balmain
It is covered in here somewhere?
Cheers

Gerard

Just let me know when and where and I'll be there.

Latest posts

Back