Swine Flu - Do We Need To Stockpile

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supra-Jim

Reaction score
Seems the govt is a little confused about whether or not to tell people if they should be stockpiling long life food items and water to ride out any Swine Flu out-break.

Does this mean we need to stockpile brewing supplies so we all can brew our way through any epidemic?

Ross, now that the April Stimulus promo is over, any plans for Swine Flu promo for May??

:icon_cheers: SJ

(light hearted topic for a friday arvo!)

mmmm, lets see, Beersmith says I have
stock_levels.jpg

I should be right for a little while..... :icon_drunk:

The real question, do we need to stock-pile bacon?

mmmm... bacon. :icon_drool2:

reVox

sure why not cat run out of beer that would be worse than getting the swine flu

Does this mean we need to stockpile brewing supplies so we all can brew our way through any epidemic?

Ross, now that the April Stimulus promo is over, any plans for Swine Flu promo for May??

:icon_cheers: SJ

(light hearted topic for a friday arvo!)

Mate you can't say that. There are some people on here who'd almost be willing to blame Ross for creating the whole thing as a way to increase sales ;) :) :rolleyes:
(How many smilies do you think I'll need before no-one at all can take that remark seriously)

I'll get in with the Scrubs quote first then;

Scrubs said:
J.D.: What the hell are we supposed to do?
Dr. Cox: Loretta, relax. I've been involved in every ridiculous TV induced panic there is - poison pills, SARS, West Nile, North Face, South Fork, East River, Monkeypox, pop rocks, toilet snakes, Mad Cow, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, and quite frankly every other flu that you could really only catch if you actually fornicated with the animal it's named for.
Love it. 5 points to whoever can reply with J.D.'s response.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, I know - Swine flu is actually communicable to and transferrable between humans. Still funny though.

...people on here who'd almost be willing to blame Ross for creating the whole thing as a way to increase sales...

+1 bconnery

Ross or better know in his retailing circles as "Mr Choo..Chooo" is a fast and slippery character here's recent shot of him at his best whiping innocent homebrewers into a pointless fury of binge drinking to increase sales...

gallery_9761_435_14954.jpg

(Ross this ain't gunna get old for a while mate! :icon_cheers: )

Yeah right... Swine flu... What a joke. Before we totally loose touch with reality here let me just remind you that 160 people in Mejico have died of this so far. That is two weeks after the outbreak of this "highly infectious decease". To put that in perspective let me just add that about 500 Mexicans have died in traffic accidents during the same time period... (and probably more died by gunshot wounds) Outside Mexico, there have been one "suspected" death related to swine flu...

Surely, we are talking about something similar to the black plague here! This seems more like a scam instigated by the government to try to get us to consume more crap we do not need. The worst attempt so far to try to same the economy. Shame on you Kevin -07 (thanks heaps for the ninehundred bucks though).

This seems more like a scam instigated by the government to try to get us to consume more crap we do not need. The worst attempt so far to try to same the economy. Shame on you Kevin -07 (thanks heaps for the ninehundred bucks though).

iwanttobelieve.jpg

Stockpile Coronas, they won't be exported from Mexico for a while.

So we best stockpile lemons too !

Tequila ! Forgot the tequila !

And nachos !@

Yeah right... Swine flu... What a joke. Before we totally loose touch with reality here let me just remind you that 160 people in Mejico have died of this so far. That is two weeks after the outbreak of this "highly infectious decease". To put that in perspective let me just add that about 500 Mexicans have died in traffic accidents during the same time period... (and probably more died by gunshot wounds) Outside Mexico, there have been one "suspected" death related to swine flu...

Surely, we are talking about something similar to the black plague here! This seems more like a scam instigated by the government to try to get us to consume more crap we do not need. The worst attempt so far to try to same the economy. Shame on you Kevin -07 (thanks heaps for the ninehundred bucks though).

The WHO is actually the organisation pushing all this- their pandemic level is 5 (6 is full-on proper pandemic)

+1 bconnery

Ross or better know in his retailing circles as "Mr Choo..Chooo" is a fast and slippery character here's recent shot of him at his best whiping innocent homebrewers into a pointless fury of binge drinking to increase sales...

You will note though that his drink remains at a relatively stable angle.
Ross has an inbuilt drinkoscope that keeps his glass at non spill angles regardless of the angle of his head or body.
I've seen it in action a number of times now and it's uncanny...

Well the WHO probably just want us to buy more records or something.

F@#$ING LABOR!!!

+1 bconnery

I like Ross, he's got Flo tits...

Bubby says, "Be still, cat!"

Bad Boy Bubby!!!

+1 bconnery

I note Ross has built a double protection layer of chins and gut to adequately deal with this exact occurrence. He's a crafty customer - not too many people in the world can drink, sleep and mow the lawn at the same time :eek:

Cheers - Snow

Latest posts

Back