SuperCoach 2013 > AHB

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiesy

Illmatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Can't see that there's been a SuperCoach league for AHB created this year.

There is now, League# 257855

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/

Also, if anyone is keen to give SuperCoach Draft a run this year, feel free to jump in on this newly created league... the draft will be next Tuesday 19th February @ 9pm, AEDST (Melbourne/Sydney time).

League# 466899

I'm in. Same deal as last time? Beers to the winners of the major and minor grand finals?

I'm in...I'm no good but i'm in...

Cow Corner...because i'm a hack like a play cricket...ha ha.

Okay - only 8 blokes in. Suggestion - everyone puts in two sides. Select a different squad for the second team. I've done it. That still leaves spots for extra players, if we can get any. Still plenty of time for more people to put their name in - head to haed comp (which is our main reason for playing) doesn't start for a few weeks yet. What ya reckon?

Assuming the empty spots have been filled after round 1 with randoms, might be an idea to announce your teams name here on the thread so we know who we are dealing with.
Also, probably should sort out some rules in regards to beers to the winner or something along those lines if everyones willing. I know i won't be winning, especially if my team keeps getting injured. I'm looking at you LeCras...

Starting off -

Nibbo - Cow Corner

Edit: Can we kick out the randoms or are we stuck with them? Who has one team and who has two teams in?

Nibbo said:
Assuming the empty spots have been filled after round 1 with randoms, might be an idea to announce your teams name here on the thread so we know who we are dealing with.
Also, probably should sort out some rules in regards to beers to the winner or something along those lines if everyones willing. I know i won't be winning, especially if my team keeps getting injured. I'm looking at you LeCras...

Starting off -

Nibbo - Cow Corner

Edit: Can we kick out the randoms or are we stuck with them? Who has one team and who has two teams in?
Nibbo - Cow Corner
Spacecapsule - Spacecapsule

The story so far....

LeCras - Injured : Thought he had a broken arm & traded. Should read the newspaper more closely
L.Brown (Adelaide 1st gamer) - Injured
Rivers - Injured
Varcoe - Injured
Kruiser - Injured
Patton - Injured

Yep, going well so far in my first 3 weeks. Currently going through 2 trades a week.

This is why i'm awesome at supercoach.

Thats some bad luck Nibbo.

Haven't been hit with any injuries yet, but did fall for the pre session hype around Jack Watts and have burnt a trade on him already

Round 1 win, so far so good

Just learnt Charlie Dixon is doubtfull this week...it continues :blink:

Looks like it's you and me Spacecapsule...not much activity going on here.
We meet up in round 10. Maybe we have a wager on it to make it interesting.
A bottle of your finest to the victor. Hows that sound? It does mean i need to get my arse into gear and get brewing soon. Sounds like a good excuse.

Back