Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Supercoach gods have smote me.

Leon Davis out the week after I finally forgive him for last year and hand him a Drunks guernsey.

Nick lower out injured.

And my Geelong boys having the week off.

This 'fun' game shits me. <_<

General soreness kills SC and DT finals series :(

It's looking like whoever fields a full team wins this week.

Looks like we are both in the same boat this and last week.

Hopefully my bench warmers pay off again with a couple of decent scores. Without any trades left it's Russian roulette for me.

It could well be a donut filled weekend in many teams. Fark with injuries and suspensions (not to mention good ol' general soreness) things could get ugly!

My back line is shot with Carlton having a bye. Pavlich out means my last trade will need to be used for him

My back line is not as strong as the rest of my team, but some of those Hawks players can get 100 or 30 on the day.

Glad to see Broughton named to play.

Sylvia on the chopping block this week, as is the Pavlova.

farking lower on the bench with 121!

fark this game!

I logged on this morning and saw that and had a chuckle.

Just about threw my pint glass at the tv last night when Malthouse subbed Davis out of the game.

Maddening.

I was watching Lower rack up the numbers and was quietly shitting myself knowing you had him.

My decision to bench Gibbs and Murphy rather than trade them is going to end my season a week early :angry:

You still have that many trades, bloody hell I was keeping my last one for weeks B) :rolleyes: :lol:

Mitchell last minute withdrawl with soreness ffs! Mumford's 170 helps a little.

I need Bock to outscore Heppell by 83 points to win.

The only way that will happen is if he gets knocked out within 30 seconds of the opening bounce :rolleyes:

Would you like an oaked RIS or perhaps a bottle of 2010 Sangio, cab sav, grenache?

Hats off to Beachy. Smashed me this week by 150 points! :(

I brought in Priddis and LeCras with my final two trades, they did sfa. Mitchell not playing did not help either!

Skelter vs Alehaus in the GF...

So at least we keep the GF in SA yeah!

Thankfully I made the GF in my work DT comp for cash... :)

(just watch my SC team smash out 2600+ next week when it means nothing...)

Well done Adam, good luck next week mate.

Skelter is a PROUD Victorian team

I think I still owe you a beer from last season mate? Add your location to your avatar details man! :p

I was under the impression you were an SA lad. Apologies!

I think I still owe you a beer from last season mate? Add your location to your avatar details man! :p

I was under the impression you were an SA lad. Apologies!

I still owe Jayse from last season as well!

I used to live in Adelaide once, actually lived in Balhannah on Junction Road!

Just a quiet 2400 from my boys, now into the minor premiership!

If only i could have got my team firing earlier, i could have been a contender for the major! :rolleyes:

Hats off to Beachy. Smashed me this week by 150 points! :(

I brought in Priddis and LeCras with my final two trades, they did sfa. Mitchell not playing did not help either!

Skelter vs Alehaus in the GF...

So at least we keep the GF in SA yeah!

Thankfully I made the GF in my work DT comp for cash... :)

(just watch my SC team smash out 2600+ next week when it means nothing...)

Well done Adam, good luck next week mate.

Thanks Brad. A lot of luck needed at this end of the season with injuries and players resting.

Hopefully my luck holds out for one more week. I am sure my last two trades will come in very handy with Cox already in doubt. :eek:

Jebus, I really got owned this week, good job Kleiny. That's me gone

I reckon I have a few nice Baltic Porters at home still, might put one of those up for the winner this season.

Bottle of either belgian blonde or one of my spares from the vic july swap will be shortly packaged up. Maybe next year I'll try to look at super coach more than 4 times!

Latest posts

Back