Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennywise

Brewin' Beer for Crazy Clowns & Juggalo's
Reaction score
Only a couple of months to go till the footy season, so who's up for a bit of Supercoach this year? We almost got a full leauge last year, hopefully we can get if filled this time round so there can be 2 winners. Basically, there's 16 spots if we fill them then each winner will get a bottle from the others in their finals, so 2 people will get 7 bottles each. If we can't fill it up the the major winner will take the lot. Of course, you can wager at anytime between yourselves, as some did last year. So lets get into it hey! I'll start a list that will have to stop at 16, If your Supercoach name is different to what your AHB name is then put it in the list also, as this year the owner of the leauge must accept your entry before you can play, I did this so we don't have to worry about stragglers if we can't fill it up, so that will help me identify who you are.
Code:690162

Bring It On

1. Pennywise (Uncle ChopChop)

Code:690162

2. raven19 (Ravenous Ravens)

Thanks for sorting this fella!

Based on the above rules you are just as better off finishing 9th than 1st.

Should we make it 12 bottles for the top 8 winner, and 4 bottles for the bottom 8 winner or similar?

Based on the above rules you are just as better off finishing 9th than 1st.

Should we make it 12 bottles for the top 8 winner, and 4 bottles for the bottom 8 winner or similar?

Good point, we'll do that. Bottom 4 send to the minor winner, and the rest send to the major winner, sound good?

Oh, looks like I don't have to accept you, you boys are on the ladder already, and gees, Ravens keen, done a team already. I'm sure it will have plenty of changes till kick off time though

Supercoach better than xmas time.

3. husky
4. Kleiny

3. husky
4. Kleiny
5. Fourstar

Forgot to add to the list! :p

3. husky
4. Kleiny
5. Fourstar
6. DrSmurto

3. husky
4. Kleiny
5. Fourstar
6. DrSmurto
7. Kirem

3. husky
4. Kleiny
5. Fourstar
6. DrSmurto
7. Kirem
8. Kevman

Just having a crack at my team for this year. With the byes especially the triple byes its going to play a big factor is getting an even side. That along with all the rookies the NAB cup will be watched closely.

Ablett anyone? maybe Swan or Goddard or Judd plenty of high scoreing mids to choose from.

Kleiny

Kleiny et al - the triple bye = no supercoach for the round during this season. Which makes things interesting.

I am not sure if scores for other playing players in the bye week count towards rising/falling values etc. But I can confirm 3 team bye = no SC round.

The flipside is it starts from round 1 this season, no three round warm up...

The way I read it was the 3 triple bye weeks still count in the overall supercoach but there is no head to head private leagues.

Anyway
3. husky
4. Kleiny
5. Fourstar
6. DrSmurto
7. Kirem
8. Kevman
9. Jayse (Sonic Brew)

Yeap had a great year last year only lost 2-3 games :super:

Now that I have worked out how play this thing properly, I reckon I will be a tad more competitive this year.

3. husky
4. Kleiny
5. Fourstar
6. DrSmurto
7. Kirem
8. Kevman
9. Jayse (Sonic Brew)
10. Fatgodzilla