Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind the split round means you only need to confirm your Richmond and Carlton players in position by tonights lockout - you DO need a fully named squad though.

Then tomorrow you can trade to your hearts content for the remaining 15 teams prior to Fri night lockout.

league1.JPG

Which two teams have not filled in their side properly? :(

Only 14 teams showing atm...

how many GCS player's are too many?

Depends on level of coverage during their bye rounds Kirem.

I have limited my team to max of 2 GC kids per line at this point in time.

After changes in and out and back in then out then back in..... all day. I think I have my team together.

So who is the next Barlow?

I had a few rules to team selection this year and I have stuck true to all of them.

BRING IT ON PUNKS!

Still only 14 teams, PM Sent to Pennywise re getting some dummy side(s) into the league if need be.

I have added a terribly name 'the white rejects' as a dummy team with all low priced rookies for the 16th side (essentially a dummy side / bye).

Let Pennywise know if you want to join, then we can remove the above side from the league.

Sorry, been out and about heaps the last few days. Just tried to put in 2 dummy teams but within 5 mins the spots were filled, hopefully it's all AHB'ers

Lets go boys, i have learnt from my pitiful mistakes last year and im sweating at the idea of players on my starting 22 that are listed as on the bench ending up as substitues (what a POS rule).

IMO if they are a sub and start on your 22 and dont get any gametime you should end up with an emergency. such is life i suppose.

Either way, last night shows i started strong (avg 94 per player) so hopefully i can keep the average up!

Lets go catters!

Good stuff, thanks raven. We must have been trying to do it at the same time ha ha

I ummed and ahhed about Selwood, towards the end of last season, he was getting pinged for ducking his head and the umpires weren't so tough on those that collected him in the head, he didn't get the frees he normally got and got hurt a bit more often. I thought this year it would continue...

That said the AFL don't believe in accidental head contact, the head is protected full stop.

Tough call to make I guess Kirem, over whether to keep the premiums or trade them, I hate to trade out premiums if short term injured...

If I buy premiums at the start, I like to keep them for the season, but Brown has a fractured cheekbone. Selwood I'll probably carry.

It's a terrible start, you don't expect to buy keepers and then have to consider their future after round one.

I'm a Richmond supporter, so I am a little hardened to disappointment

Me too fella. Lets hope its only minor concussion though.

me three. Atleast you fellas where smart enough to not pick him as Captn. If i picked gibbs or Cotchn i'd still be close to you Raven. Unless i have some killer scores today, you take the bikkies my friend!

Biccies are good 4*, your Mk2 Kentucky will be pitched from the NC cube in the coming days too... :)

It could be a mega tough season with the byes, etc.

Back