Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit sad when the only team who get a lower score than me is the 'dummy' team <_<

There is always time to improve your side Wakka, use trades wisely and quick improvements can be just around the corner.

I need some changes, serious changes

I need a a captn that doens't get knocked out in the first 10 minutes of the first quarter. :rolleyes:

Raven still would have pumped me. :icon_cheers:

I suffered the same fate! Knew I should have picked Riewoldt (either one would do)

Will look at re-adjusting my team - when I find out who's playing for the Suns.

Having a better look at my stats, 6 players out and still managed 1500+. Happy with that for a first rd I reckon

It would ne nice if Selwood plays this week, but I would rather he was 100% first.

Yeah unless its April Fools?

This week I have the 'bye' side so all good.

Rest up Joel and bring me 150+ next week.

Top of the table clash this week Dag's vs the Raven's... should be a good close one too.

So, it's going to be like that again this year is it. Bloody didn't score any better than last week. And to make matters worse, the Bombers stuffed their game in the last few mins

Phew! Snuck a win in a generally low scoring round. Defenders were pretty poor across the board this round.

So 3 weeks off from head to head matches now with the 3 teams having a bye in the next 3 rounds.

Slowly getting there I am, still thought I get closer to the 2000 mark this week

Unlucky this week, but like Raven said, defenders were down. A few small trades in the next weeks will see me right. Better put a brew down anyway so I can pay up if I have to.
Cheers
LagerBomb (dags)

Three weeks off is a bit of a downer. A good time to get sorted for the next league round I guess. Trade out the bad and in with the good or sacrafice score and save trades for a few weeks.... hmmmm

here i was sulking about how i planned to build up my side based on rookies and smart trading, Then i realised i have 7 of the top 11 rookies in increased price movement. :beerbang:

500K of price movement! Whoot Whoot and thats only after one increase, give me until the end of the 3 bye rounds and i should have you all shaking in your boots!

Ok start to the year for me but a couple of you starting to get ahead of me score wise so looks like some extra trading to be done.
Even with the 3 byes this round still got a full team on the ground barring any injuries or omission during the week, I reckon these rounds might be good chances of getting the highest score and the weekly thousand bucks.

Back on this week folks. Some big matches, so many premium players not performing, time to trade!

Been away from the site for a few weeks and my scores shows. Got serious today, bought Herald Sun (not easy at Moruya) and guess what - I've got a dozen blokes unavailable due to injury, been dropped and the Pies bye. Haven't got a full squad again this week! Playing for real last position (the rookies doesn't count) and not looking good.

Feeling the SC pain! I am torn between upgrades and replacing duds! My forward line is decimatated this week with no Rioli & Krakour's bye.

Back