Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, fine in Safari. I knew I shouldn't have updated to the new firefox. Worst part was it crashed twice and took half a freakin hour to close itself down before I could load anything else. I suppose the old clapper I'm using at work doesn't help.

Now, do I make a trade or not....mmmmmm

Out swallow, in Munzungu
Out Toy, in Shaw.

:beerbang:

My team value has increased by 1.5M with my awesome choice of good rookies. Now to hope the 450-500K players I'm trading them out with pays off.

yeah that was my plan at the start, pity it's taken me 9 rounds to get anywhere ha ha. have had Shaw for a while now, what a gun

Team Value means sfa when all your premiums continue to blow big time! *insert stab premium with knife emoticon...*

Broughton, Reiwoldt, etc... the list continues...

'tis all about total points on the day...

Nice big scores this round!

Managed a 2440, however Helter Skelter outshone us all, with a 2536 - Huuugggeeee!

InAndUnders vs Ravens, top of the table clash this week. Another huge game!

I don't think I'll bother this week, seems every time I make a good trade a couple of my other players slack off.

Up against the Catters tonight, should be a tight one. Bring it on Kev :drinks:

Its Braden V Braden tonight. I think Braden is going to take the bacon because ive got 4 100 pt~ avg players injured on the bench.

Cotchin, Chapman, Deledio & Mumford, save my soul!

Its Braden V Braden tonight. I think Braden is going to take the bacon

Another Braden will lose though! B v B giggidy!

Done my trades, mid point of the season re head to head matches...

i bring in Jeremy Howe to replace tapscott, scores a 97 on debut and i left him on the bench. *sigh*

:rolleyes:

I brought in Sylvia, and he had the red sub jersey on by 1/4 time ffs! <_<

Luckily Sylvia did not cost me the match, another close win, phew!

Just past half way point in the season for the head to head matchups. 8 wins should see you hold a spot in the top 8 come finals.

How many trades do you have left Raven.

Luckily Sylvia did not cost me the match, another close win, phew!

Just past half way point in the season for the head to head matchups. 8 wins should see you hold a spot in the top 8 come finals.

Damn near got you Raven. That wouuld have been a nice boil over - last beating first ! Not to be.

But happy because
1.My first post 2,000 score.
2. First time this year I had 22 scoring players

First win looking on the cards in next few weeks!

Close game in both my leauges this week, pretty sure I wont need to trade for a week or so. Pretty sure I wont have to, yep, sure as sure is I am :unsure:

need to make some time to look at possible trades, might be time to cash in some rookies for elite.

Ok, looking at who I'm playing this week it will be very very close, depending on whos selected to play I may need to trade, damn it...

Back