Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Massive game Ravens vs Jayse's Sonic Brew this weekend.

Thank goodness for the return of Sandi and others to the Raven's side...

Now to burn some more trades! :p

another big game this week.

Anybody know how manys to guarrantee a top 4 in the AHB league?

Massive game Ravens vs Jayse's Sonic Brew this weekend.

Thank goodness for the return of Sandi and others to the Raven's side...

Now to burn some more trades! :p

take him out Jayse. :D

My boy is playing auskick on the MCG round 15 richmond v carlton. He loves his footy, this is his second year as an auskicker and is so ready for under 10s. Very proud Dad.

My boy is a type 1 diabetic and a tigers supporter (like his dad), I told him he can follow anyone, but if he follows collingwood or carlton he needs to find somewhere else to live. I was serious, the missus got up me for saying that to him, but I said I won't back down over it, I won't have anyone living in this house supporting either of them.

My 4 year old girl pipes up and declares she is a collingwood supporter, so now we wake every morning and wonder if she has stolen the cars and how many teeth she has left! :)

anyway.... My son and I are both tigers members, I contacted them to ask if they could do anything for him while we are in Melbourne, I get an email back from Dale Weightman (Flea). He is born and bred in Mildura and that is where we call home now, he was also diagnosed type 1 diabetic whilst he was playing.

Flea has taken my boy under his wing and will help him manage his T1D as he progresses through the ages of footy

how farking good is this game!

Go tigers!

<snip>
My 4 year old girl pipes up and declares she is a collingwood supporter
<snip>

Good for her! I reckon us Pies supporters are horribly mistreated by the rest of you mob, sheesh.

Next time I see her, she is gonna get an extra big hug and maybe a present of some sort.

another big game this week.

Anybody know how manys to guarrantee a top 4 in the AHB league?

Well top 3 teams are sitting 8-2 atm I think? 5 games to go, need to win 3 of those if not 4 I reckon... as such 11 or 12 wins from 15 should get you a top 4 gig. You will need to beat the other teams around you on the ladder though... or hope for other results to fall your way.

I have a few of those matches this week and next week (Smurto!).

take him out Jayse. :D

Go tigers!

Oi! Go the Mighty Navy (or aqua) Blues!!!

Good for her! I reckon us Pies supporters are horribly mistreated by the rest of you mob, sheesh.

Next time I see her, she is gonna get an extra big hug and maybe a present of some sort.

I'll turn her before then

You will need to beat the other teams around you on the ladder though... or hope for other results to fall your way.

I have a few of those matches this week and next week (Smurto!).

I started taking that advice last round or was that you playing bruise free supercoach last week?

:p

All set for this week, look out Smurto :D

My team have amounted to nothing so far this year going by the fact my two highest scores are from round one and two, this will be a big win if I can manage to get over the ravens but chances are very slim.

What am i looking out for? Your arse so i can time my kicking of it? :lol:

:lol: I think it'll be closer than you anticipate, in came pendleburry this week, full side & all emergencies accounted for.

:lol: I think it'll be closer than you anticipate, in came pendleburry this week, full side & all emergencies accounted for.

Probably but what could is a supercoach league it you aren't able to make big bold statements that often come back to bite you in the arse! :lol:

I brought in Deledio this week to bolster my backline. And that dreadlocked bulldogs pipsqueak before he goes up in price.

Yeeh-haw! Back on the winners list over Jayse. Its a three way tussle up top though on the ladder. I've played the dummy side already so I think it overinflates my % compared to 2nd and 3rd.

Kirem - I was definately playing bruise free footy last week, with rucks decimated I figured I was better off trading elsewhere and copping a ruck donut!

Kirem - I was definately playing bruise free footy last week, with rucks decimated I figured I was better off trading elsewhere and copping a ruck donut!

Is that what Carlton played against WCE last round? Saving themselves for the big clash this weekend.

Carn TIGES.

Damn it, most of my bench scored more than the boys on the field. If I had of got it right I would have owned you DrS :p Till' next time

Is that what Carlton played against WCE last round? Saving themselves for the big clash this weekend.

Carn TIGES.

Gold! :p

Wish I was going to the game! Surely Blues to get back on the winners list over the Tigers.

:blink: Kicked/licked, both unpleasant, one more so for me :unsure:

Sandilands out for another 4 weeks.

Thankfully i traded him out weeks ago when the girls blouse stubbed his toe.

:blink: Kicked/licked, both unpleasant, one more so for me :unsure:

Sandilands out for another 4 weeks.

Thankfully i traded him out weeks ago when the girls blouse stubbed his toe.

maybe you could use you tongue magic and lick it better for him, or do you save that just for arses?
:icon_cheers:

Back