Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we all manage a top 4 finish we will do it all again in a few weeks time too!

Happy to take some trades off your hands mate :p

Wow, some massive scores this week. Almost cracked the 2500 mark, snuck a win over the good Dr, but still dropped back to 2nd!

Needing Pennywise to pull a win vs Helter (who scored 2498 wow!) in 2 weeks time for me... cmon fella!

Funny what happens when Port have the bye, and Pies play the Suns all in the one week.

Wow, some massive scores this week. Almost cracked the 2500 mark, snuck a win over the good Dr, but still dropped back to 2nd!

Needing Pennywise to pull a win vs Helter (who scored 2498 wow!) in 2 weeks time for me... cmon fella!

Funny what happens when Port have the bye, and Pies play the Suns all in the one week.

Chose to make a few downgrades this week to fatten the kitty in readiness for the finals. A top 4 spot and the double chance was secure so no need to knock you off in the regular season. I'll take you down in the finals instead :beerbang:

Holy sheep shit, Judd with 197 points. Only one trade left, damn it I need two. I wouldn't hold your hopes up for me to win against the top of the ladder Raven, but I'll be giving it a good hard crack. Spwein' I really though I'd make top 8 this year, looked like I was going to for a while there

Chose to make a few downgrades this week to fatten the kitty in readiness for the finals. A top 4 spot and the double chance was secure so no need to knock you off in the regular season. I'll take you down in the finals instead :beerbang:

Thems fighting words mate! Likely we will finish 2nd and 3rd respectively if I dont lift my % in the final round, so its head to head again in 3 weeks time for us!

well I need a small miracle to make the 8. Left my run a little too late this year, still have 11 odd trades left which will come in handy for the funals im my other leage. Need a good win and a couple of other results to go my way next week.

Holy sheep shit, Judd with 197 points. Only one trade left, damn it I need two. I wouldn't hold your hopes up for me to win against the top of the ladder Raven, but I'll be giving it a good hard crack. Spwein' I really though I'd make top 8 this year, looked like I was going to for a while there

well I need a small miracle to make the 8. Left my run a little too late this year, still have 11 odd trades left which will come in handy for the funals im my other leage. Need a good win and a couple of other results to go my way next week.

Don't speak too soon boys, if you look at who plays who at the fringe of the 8, its anyones game. :icon_cheers:

Its been a tough close season generally I reckon. Not much separating us.

Loving that belief in your side Fourstar! Give 'em hell! :icon_cheers:

Its been a tough close season generally I reckon. Not much separating us.

Loving that belief in your side Fourstar! Give 'em hell! :icon_cheers:

No biggie, I've only got to knock over Smurto in the last round to cement myself a spot. *goes back to filing nails* :rolleyes:

A couple of snap trades this week should see me through. :ph34r:

I had judd as vice captain, impressive score until pendles, my captain, played!

It may be the bye week but my trade finger is getting very itchy.

Do i risk waiting to bring a few premiums in only to see there prices go up?

Need to dump a few Geelong and Carlton players pre-finals given they have the bye during supercoach finals. Playing anyne in the top 4 with a gun on the bench = instant loss.

Need to dump a few Geelong and Carlton players pre-finals given they have the bye during supercoach finals. Playing anyne in the top 4 with a gun on the bench = instant loss.

Not if your side is already full of "guns". ;)

I'd hold off on trades mate just in case of injuries and players getting rested by teams in the top four.

Yeah if youve got em you might as well use them.Fyfe is a gun ive had him for a while and he's run up some big scores.
I'm still on the fence with Judd/Gibbs, ive only got four trades left.Good news is ive got Gaff and he wasnt the sub this week and had his best game of the year.Bad news is it doesnt count this round.

decided to use some trades and get on the Fyfe bandwagon as well. As much as I love Brownie in my team, he ain't much good with a broken head.

Got a cheapie CTR/FWD so I can switch some more players around to cover some byes.

Looking at Helter Skelter's team I'm not very confident of a win, don't think I'll waste my last trade just yet...

Good to read Helter is burning more trades. C'mon Penny!

Bloody Sylvia getting dropped! Thank goodness for multi-positional players...!

Back