Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one trade made this week, and it won't make bugger all difference to my team, I just did it for some cash, just in case. Pretty confident about this week, bring it on Husky.

I'm thinking it's even possible for me to make th top 8, then all I have to do is kick everyone's arse to win, seems easy enough :lol:

I'm not willing to do any licking, at all... :p :lol:

Some massive scores this week going into the bye week. Impressive and scary!!!

Scary indeed, didn't see that comming

apart from Richmond not turning up to play on Saturday, we had a blast.

My boy kicked 2.2 and took a big mark in his grid game on the oval and........I was an auskick goal umpire and walked the hallowed MCG turf. We met up with Dale Weightman after the game.

After 103 point flogging, my boy is still a tigers supporter and I think he has the right stuff to follow the boys win or flogging.

I made him a promise to go to more games this year.

All I can say is

GO THE BOMBERS

Off to G again to the collingwood v carlton game. This time with a good mate, also AHBer and MCC member. :icon_chickcheers:

That will be a super tough test for my blue baggers Kirem. But with no Dawes we might be a slight sniff... really need Jamo back though.

What will be more interesting is when the Pies play the Cats again, winner to pretty much sew up minor premiership you'd imagine.

Think its pretty obvious I've barely looked at supercoach this year, given my weekly schelacking (sp?) and distinct lack of trades.

I have a few nice brews in the cupboard to choose from to send off to the eventual winner....

He might play... won't be holding my breathe on it though!

What a clown! Held off trading him this week, he will go next week though!

And Gold Coast registered their 3rd win. Port looking good for the spoon now!

What a clown! Held off trading him this week, he will go next week though!

compund that with forgetting to finalise my team yesterday means ill probably end up with two doughnuts this week. :(

Fark its hard work staying at the top of the league!

PB for me also Smurto, with Shaw on the bench for that matter...

Lets get it on! :p :lol:

May have been a PB for me except I was on holidays and forgot to arrange my team, 1900+ with no Shaw, Cox, & the few Hawkes players I have (Franklin, Suckling, Smith). Gonna have to get my shit together for this week

1 vs 3 and 2 vs 4 this week.

With only 2 weeks of the supercoach regular season to go (given that next week is a bye) we are down to the business end (insert as many bad footy puns here as you need).

Thought i had a few more weeks up my sleeve so i may have done the opposite to every other season and saved too many trades. :eek:

Back