Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God's having a rest (or so they say, i figure not even God himself wants to leave sunny QLD for baltic Geelong), Hodge looks extremely doubtful, Sylvia gets the arse.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more Geelong players come down with a bout of general soreness.....

I'd rather they rest this week than during the next 4 rounds!

So Helter Skelter takes the minor premiership, well done fella.

I am up against the Drunks following my pretty ordinary score (and a loss) of around 2100 this week.

Massive game Ravens vs DrS !!!!

I assume we will at least have a longneck for the winner on this match mate?

I am up against the Drunks following my pretty ordinary score (and a loss) of around 2100 this week.

Ahh so close to knocking off the doctor this week to cement myself a spot on the top 8.

Too bad all the blokes i had doubts with and left on the bench ended up being my downfall by scoring 100+s waxing the pine. Would have tipped me over the edge too! Such is life. :icon_cheers:

now to belt the blokes in the bottom 8. :icon_cheers:

I have gone and backed up last years win with not even making the eight :( does anyone want the couple handfulls of trades I still have left? :eek:

My race is run, looking at the other sides in the 8, it may be straight sets for Helter Skelter.

When I get to the bottom
I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and turn
and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again.....

My race is run, looking at the other sides in the 8, it may be straight sets for Helter Skelter.

So you will roll over against me if I make it far enough? :p

Anything can happen in supercoach land. My Dream Team side outscored my SC side by almost 200 points this week with pretty much the same lineup!

It is DrSmurto that I am concerned about, I pick him for the flag.

Why not.

Managed to resist trading last week but it's time to pull the trade trigger and spend some coin.

Franklin on report. Again.

My race is run, looking at the other sides in the 8, it may be straight sets for Helter Skelter

Ok that sounds good to me :rolleyes: . I would like a week off when Geelong have the bye.

You scored pretty well last week with Enright, Boyd and Ablett sitting out so i think you will be hard to beat.

helter skelter is on the slide.

WTF happened to Nick Lower? 10 for the game and had 111 sitting on the pine!

Fortunately I had him on the bench this week. But yeah, a score of under 15 is pretty woeful.

helter skelter is on the slide.

WTF happened to Nick Lower? 10 for the game and had 111 sitting on the pine!

Thats terrible news :ph34r:

I need Delidio to have a shocker here but also have a blinder to win my dream team match :blink:

shit-haus team selection this week, got issac warming the pine as well

Helter and Ravens win, with a week off! Woohoo!

Kevman, InandUnders, Sonic, Uncle Chopchop, Kleiny & Zilla's the other winners.

in another league I am in there was a draw, wonder what happens, I suspect the team finishing higher on the ladder before finals.

I won 2 of my leagues and lost the other by 12 points! ohh well, it's all fun and games until Geeling has the bye!

Yeah when its a draw the higher ladder position gets to go thru.

Had a massively close game in my work DT comp, just won it about by 25 points in the end.

Back