Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helter Skelter is renamed for the grand final......

Fire blight!

It's coming to wreak your day Beachy!

:p

Fyfe (freo) has been ruled out this week apparently.

Hawthorn have rested half their team.

Fyfe and Lower out.

Neon Leon out.

Last man standing this week in the GF.

Good luck Kirem and Beachy (and Fourstar and Kleiny playing off for the premiership in the two's)

Hawthorn have rested half their team.

Fyfe and Lower out.

Neon Leon out.

Last man standing this week in the GF.

Good luck Kirem and Beachy (and Fourstar and Kleiny playing off for the premiership in the two's)
Lucky I have 8 trades to cover all the hawks and freo players in my team! :p

this weeks lineup... an absolute joke. <_<

at least they are admitting to resting players

Based on the above rules you are just as better off finishing 9th than 1st.
Should we make it 12 bottles for the top 8 winner, and 4 bottles for the bottom 8 winner or similar?

Good point, we'll do that. Bottom 4 send to the minor winner, and the rest send to the major winner, sound good?

Oh, looks like I don't have to accept you, you boys are on the ladder already, and gees, Ravens keen, done a team already. I'm sure it will have plenty of changes till kick off time though

i just noticed... is this still on!?! If so Kleiny and myself actually have something to play for! :icon_chickcheers:

Lucky I have 8 trades to cover all the hawks and freo players in my team! :p

If only you could use more than 2 per week mate...

Smurto said it before, resting/soreness ruins finals. This weekend is absolute carnage... kinda glad I only have to drag together my DT side.

Good luck chaps.

Smurto said it before, resting/soreness ruins finals. This weekend is absolute carnage... kinda glad I only have to drag together my DT side.

I think it is well known that the finals are made more difficult by resting, it's been happening for years. It is just another part of Supercoach that we need to consider when selecting our sides.

Hawthorn playing GC in the last round before finals = they were always going to rest players.

Same with byes during finals, they also needed consideration when it came to team selection.

i just noticed... is this still on!?! If so Kleiny and myself actually have something to play for! :icon_chickcheers:

Yup, sure is. Anyone not sending beers is to be named & shamed :lol:

If u win Fourstar i will send you some beer mate. Make it a bit more interesting.

Not sure what I've got in bottles, but most likely and Amber Ale or a Bitter, I'll have a look over the weekend & the winner can choose. I do have a very nice Strong Scotch Ale but it's not carbed, and prolly wont with out being decanted into a PET bottle & carbed with gas using a carb cap, it's been in the bottle for a few months now and still flat as a tack. It's one of the best beers I've made to date though IMO, very dissapointed about the cabing

Traded Hodge for Deledio and Franklin for Goodes. Now to just sit back and hope for the best. :chug: Oh and to hope for Suckling to be the Hawks Sub this week. :lol:

Traded Hodge for Deledio and Franklin for Goodes. Now to just sit back and hope for the best. :chug: Oh and to hope for Suckling to be the Hawks Sub this week. :lol:

Good Luck Beachy.

if petrie and harvey can get a combines more than 50-odd , then the skelters are looking good

if petrie and harvey can get a combines more than 50-odd , then the skelters are looking good

Congratulations Kirem, Helter Skelter were far too good. It is a bit sad to have to concede defeat before the round has even finnished. :rolleyes:

I have a nice bottle of Black AIPA here with your name on it. :beer:

Congrats to the winners, make sure you guys send out PM's with delivery address for your winnings. I'm more than happy to carb up some Strong Scotch Ale in a PET, or have a few Amber Ales in bottles ATM, will try to remember to check my stocks tonight.

Congrats to winners - I lost my Grand Final in my other league, but its nowhere as strong as this league. Will have to do a bit more homework next year. Send me a pm Helter Skelter, and I will send you beer.
Cheers and Well Done
Lagerbomb (dags_delinquents)

Well done Kirem, dominating run home from your side.

My 2450 this week still was no match for your score over 2500!

We need your addy to send beer.

Don't worry about sending any beer.
cheers.

Bullshit, the winners (major and minor) deserve the beers set out in the T&C of signing up. ;)

Good point, we'll do that. Bottom 4 send to the minor winner, and the rest send to the major winner, sound good?

So that means the bottom four at the end of the H&A season of SC send to kleiny, the rest send to Kirem. Sorted!

Kirem gets the following:

Helter Skelter
Ravenous Ravens
The Drunks
Alehaus Bulls
Kevmans Catters
Dags_Delinquents
InAndUnders
husky
sonic brew
Fourstars Spartans
Uncle ChopChop