Afl Supercoach 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
round 12 ranking 95. getting closer.

side is pretty solid, should see me through to finals. Of course now that I have said that, injuries will strike.

some good matchups in round 13

round 12 ranking 95. getting closer.

side is pretty solid, should see me through to finals. Of course now that I have said that, injuries will strike.

some good matchups in round 13

I see you approach to superstition is to kill the black cat.

Talk about putting the mozz on yourself :lol:

I spent a few hours Thursday night working out a very nice downgrade/upgrade combo but for some reason decided to wait until the final sqads were released to see whether i needed to cover Buddy. I managed to forget to check prior to lockout. At this rate i could make 2 trades every week and still not use them up. :eek:

Stuffed if I can get it right this year. Every trade I seem to make backfires. Got 3 injured players on the bench. 110 point players scoring 75. I think I might be putting too much time and effort into this. I suppose I should get brewing to pay up at the end of the season.

I'm in the same boat, I've got a pretty good team I think, but it doesn't mean shit if they only score well every couple of weeks. I though this weeks game would end up closer that's for sure

Terrible week coming for me... Pendles, Swan on hte bye, along with Mundy (inj) and Selwood (susp) - due to play Helter Skelter this week who sored 2400, 250 more than me this week... insert *pray emoticon* ?

Terrible week coming for me... Pendles, Swan on hte bye, along with Mundy (inj) and Selwood (susp) - due to play Helter Skelter this week who sored 2400, 250 more than me this week... insert *pray emoticon* ?

looks like helter skelter has pendles and selwood missing this round as well.

Add to miseries, Adcock getting surgery too!

Selwood's appeal failed, now 4 weeks out!

Mmmm - maybe my team is not so bad after all. Will trade out of Selwood is suppose, and tidy up my forward line and defence over the next 2 weeks. Never had Zac Smith, must be the only person on supercoach who doesnt. Nearly traded for him when Sandilands went down, but managed to keep him. Hope he gets back soon.

:lol:

Should be a nice close game for me this week, who's ya captain outbreak? :ph34r:

I better start getting my shit together, chance to slip out of the eight this week i think.

Managed to get a full team on the park this week - struggling with emergencies -should score around 1600 this week - ah well thats the way it goes. Selwood and Watson trades have cost me big time. Only got a few weeks out of both of them. Used trades and lost money on them. Wish the teams would name the super subs on a Friday - suspect Hawks are going to use Isaac Smith as their sub.
Cheers
LagerBomb

I better start getting my shit together, chance to slip out of the eight this week i think.

Jayse, You're so lucky i had Bartel as my captain. :rolleyes:

All i would have needed was a 74+ double points for captain and victory would have been mine!!!

Not to worry, i dont see that event happening too often.

When I get to the bottom
I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and turn
and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again

till we meet again in the finals.....
:icon_cheers:

Smashed by Helter Skelter this week... I have never been so happy to see the Pies playing again! Bringing back Pendles, Swan and co.

Nice and close up the top of the ladder now chaps!

Back