Sunday Arvo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at about 8pm on sunday night my wife went into labour and we made our way to the hostpital.At 12.01 monday morning she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 3444g (7pound 9 ounce )49cm long.been back and forth to the hostpital all day real tired but am finally having a few beers .

Ads.

congrats mate, we are due in june

matt

at about 8pm on sunday night my wife went into labour and we made our way to the hostpital.At 12.01 monday morning she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 3444g (7pound 9 ounce )49cm long.been back and forth to the hostpital all day real tired but am finally having a few beers .

Ads.

Congratulations to you both. That's a great day.

cheers

grant

Congrats mate, we are expecting in July!

Cheers

Robbo

Just finished brewing my sweet stout. All I have to do now is wait for the resulting beer...

Slept in, late brekky then a few jobs around the house, including putting the sweet stout I had in a cube into the fermenter. Then had to go over to the in-laws to check the animals while they are away.

Caught the train to melbourne to watch Stk v Freo. Was lucky enough to score free tickets into the medallion club B) .

Home by 9.30, bed by 10!

Back