Sth West Wa All Grain Brewers ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not there yet will be moving to Bunno at end of the year, but currently all grain brewing 1.5 hrs east at Arthur River.

I'm doing BIAB and am down in Margaret river for 3 or 4 days of every week, although my brew eq stays in Perth. Try googling 'west Aussie brew crew'. A few bunno boys on there.

Cheers Lads,

used to play footy against west arthur many moons ago, contact me when you move to bunno, would be good to find some other ag brewers around here.

will follow up the brew crew now.

cheers

i live in bunno, but am just starting out with kits...... but am keen to know more! there was another guy asking if i knew anyone else in bunno, ill have to look up his name though!

sorry for the old thread dig up but i am too in the bunbury area and keen to start on the AG process. Superoo let us know when you are doing another BIAB a bag demo

Thanks fish

A lot of the brewers in Bunbury seem to be hibernating lately. I'm trying to stir them up with a brew swap some time soon.

hey guys

we are doing a case swap on the july

Latest posts

Back