Steinlarger Pure Clone Help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

livetoride

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Ive searched for a while now on the internet as well as the forums here but have had little luck! I know that this beer is a bit like our fosters but after a trip to nz I really don't mind this beer when its ice cold.

So the only real information i can find about whats in it is Nelson Sauvin and Pacific Jade pellet hops. I do have a couple of unopend bottles but I dont think that steinlarger would be unfilterd to try and cultivate the yeast (Not that I know how to do that but have read a little bit)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if not ill have to have a go with a few different options! Thanks in advance.

STEINLAGER* (Ferment 12-15C)
1.7Kg Thomas Cooper Australian Bitter
1.0Kg Aussie Brewmakers "Beer Improver"
1 x Morgans Tea Bag Hops - Super Alpha
15g Brew Cellar Premium Lager Yeast

[SIZE=18pt]Steinlager[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Goldrush Pilsner[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1kg Brewiser Ultra Brew[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]12g SuperAlpha Hop Pellets[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Method: Standard[/SIZE]

Steinlager

Instructions
Black Rock Lager, Ultra Pack, 12 Super Alpha (Dry).

Thomas Coopers pilsener
1 kg Ultra Brew
* Saflager W34/70 yeast
12 g Super Alpha hops
(standard method)

Just a few options I found hunting around the net, am actually going to be doing one of these as a request for a mate in the near future. Let me know how you go.

Cheers for the recpies, these may be for the standard version of steinlarger which im yet to try but they do look pretty good! ill have a look over them and have a think! Thanks for the time and effort

Where did you get the info on the hops from....just doesn't sound right.

I quite like the Steinlager Pure but definitely don't get Nelson Sauvin, personally have not liked a single beer that I know for sure it is in.

They used to use Green Bullet, unless the recipe has changed.

edit- sorry, that was in the 'Classic'.

Latest posts

Back