STC-1000 questions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple answer! Run the two in series if that is easier by just plugging the freezer into the STC. If it is easier and better to bypass the original thermostat, then do so. Minor advantages to either. Just go with what you like best.

Grainer said:
Wish I could hook my STC up :( .. I soo need help with this.. not electrically minded… Any one around cheltenham want to help out???
There's a couple of good wiring diagrams floating around that are pretty straightforward. I'll see if I can find the one I used.

Sounds like MartinOC's helping out though, good stuff.

Here tis:

stc_1000_wiringdiagram_resized.jpg

Camo6 said:
There's a couple of good wiring diagrams floating around that are pretty straightforward. I'll see if I can find the one I used.

Here tis:

Oh looks like your in Mooroolbark aswell I might need a hand if I get stuck when it arrives :D

He's just trying to get his post count up .. Im catching up...LMAO…. Nah .. Camo is great.. cool dude..

Camo6 said:

Here tis:

Awesome.. Thanks mate :)

Grainer said:
Wish I could hook my STC up :( .. I soo need help with this.. not electrically minded… Any one around cheltenham want to help out???
I can give you hand mate - let me know. Was it you that grabbed the bottles off me a little while ago?

CoopsOz said:
Frothie, have you got a build log of your rig? I want to graduate from BIAB and your setup looks like something I could achieve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just the thread linked in my sig here.

Grainer said:
He's just trying to get his post count up .. Im catching up...LMAO…. Nah .. Camo is great.. cool dude..
I'm just in it for the 'likes.'

Hold on. Where do you find the time to wire an stc? Haven't you got a brew rig to finish? :p

Camo6 said:
I'm just in it for the 'likes.'

Hold on. Where do you find the time to wire an stc? Haven't you got a brew rig to finish? :p
FINISHED TODAY !! WOOP WOOP… But found a crack in a pot that the welders did.. get it fixed tomorrow

Latest posts

Back