• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stainless Brewery For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbrew

Reaction score
Fermentation units consisting of either a 110 L or a 145 L Stainless conical fermenter in a temperature controlled glass door fridge. All sanitary fittings. $1700 each. 2 available

145 L Stainless gas fired boiler on stand with 4 gas burner ring, Twin stainless skin, insulated. 590 mm DIA, 730 mm HIGH, 1.4 M high on stand. $800

110 L Stainless Mash tun with stainless V wire slotted plate filter. 50 mm insulation in walls. 620 mm DIA, 760 mm HIGH, 1 inch or 0.75 inch outlet. $1000.

Bright beer tanks or storage tanks. 470 mm DIA, up to 1.1 M high. All 1 inch sanitary fittings. 4 available, $700 each.

Stainless sink, large 2.4 M, twin bowl, steel stand with shelf. $200.

Grundfoss stainless CIP pump for tanks or fermenters. $400.

Chemicals, cleaners, fittings, all available. ALL must go.

EVERYTHING MUST GO. EVERYTHING NEGOTIABLE FOR REASONABLE OFFERS.

JIM CASE. 0405490240, 07-33690620.

AUCHENFLOWER, BRISBANE.

134-3425_IMG.JPG

IMG_0908b.jpg

IMG_2558b.jpg

IMG_2559b.jpg

IMG_2562b.jpg

IMG_2659s.jpg

IMG_2663s.jpg

IMG_5113A.jpg

IMG_5114a.jpg

IMG_2657s.jpg

IMG_2658s.jpg

:icon_drool2:

Just hold it for a couple of years while I save up the cash

I bought 3 of the Bright beer tanks a while ago and they are excellent quality, you couldn't build them for that price.
A great buy for anyone doing big batches.
Cheers.

Mardoo said:
Whaddaya want for the lot?
Hi Mardoo. I added up the cost of all advertised gear minus the sink and it comes to $8400. ( The sink is on hold )

I would sell all for $7000 if interested. I also have a HX unit with twin stainless sealed units, a stainless sanitary pump and swing manifold also for sale, not listed yet.

How serious are you. You have to allow for trucking to Melbourne.

Jim 0405490240

Mate, I was offered the backing to get it and have been very seriously considering it, but to be frank, I'm nowhere near the capacity as a brewer to move into big boy's shoes. As much as I'd love to just get it and as much as I want to brew seriously I'm very sure, knowing how I am, that I would **** up my chance to get the basics down properly. Too big too fast does not work for me.

I hope you sell those beautiful pieces to a good home with a brew daddy that needs some big ol' girls to love. That is some seriously beautiful equipment. Good luck to you, and good on you for putting that rig together.

Do you have a rough indication of what the frieght would be to Melbourne (minus the sink)?

Mardoo said:
Mate, I was offered the backing to get it and have been very seriously considering it, but to be frank, I'm nowhere near the capacity as a brewer to move into big boy's shoes. As much as I'd love to just get it and as much as I want to brew seriously I'm very sure, knowing how I am, that I would **** up my chance to get the basics down properly. Too big too fast does not work for me.

I hope you sell those beautiful pieces to a good home with a brew daddy that needs some big ol' girls to love. That is some seriously beautiful equipment. Good luck to you, and good on you for putting that rig together.
Thanks for the good wishes. Jim

nielsenb said:
Do you have a rough indication of what the frieght would be to Melbourne (minus the sink)?
Oh Dear, I would have to do some serious weighing of gear, lol. I have used e-go.com.au to truck computers and they were very reasonable. Johnathon in the replies above, bought 3 tanks a while back and shipped to Melb, maybe he remembers how much he paid.
If you are serious, i will try and get a quote for you and we can discuss the price further.
Sorry I didn't check this thread for a week.

Jim

adryargument said:
Auchenflower, If you need them out of the way i can store them for you in Windsor ;)
Very generous offer, thank you lol

Jim - would you mind posting how many litres each of the bright tanks would hold?

Thanks.

if they are still therein 2 weeks i will take a bright tank maybe 2

AJ80 said:
Jim - would you mind posting how many litres each of the bright tanks would hold?

Thanks.
Hi AJ80, The tank body is about 700 mm high and 500 mm DIA so you could fill them to about 130 L with headspace. There is a 1 inch stainless draw tube to just above the tank bottom. All 1 inch sanitary and ball lock fittings used, sanitary welds, all professionally built. The tanks stand about 1.1 M high with legs and fittings. 3 legs on each tank. You can force carbonate beer down the draw tube and gently rock the tank to absorb the gas.

Latest posts

Back