Sqyre In Adelaide 22nd June.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill try and get there Monday night. Anybody passing through the Unley region? :p

Sorry Gregg - it's just Stu and me. But if you can get to The Wheat the boys will be on it.

InCider.

Brain is failing rapidly, forgot im working but will swing past 9ish.

When do you fly out Brucey?

I'm down the road again, arrived this arvo to look after the grandies until Monday, might slip up and drink some of your beer with InCider and Stu.

Screwy

Just remember boys..
"Leave the Money on on the Fridge" :lol:

As for the Adelaide boys, looking forward to it guys!! :beer:
More the merrier!!! (no not you sean and stu.)

Cheers Sqyre.. ;)

Sorry Gregg - it's just Stu and me. But if you can get to The Wheat the boys will be on it.

InCider.

Nice one, needed a Belgium strong ale in me to get that one. :)

Money...you will be getting a tax invoice ( gst incl ) Sqyre....28 days to pay....

I think we might do well that night....specially if Screwy turns up... :D

As they say" What goes on in Woodhill, wont be available in Sth Australia"

As they say" What goes on in Woodhill, wont be available in Sth Australia"

There'll be a box of OMO in the window as our sign that the coast is clear... 'Old Man Out' :lol:

Omo_Detergent_Washing_Powder_.jpg

Stu, make sure you keep out of range of the bloke on the Milk Crate when you come over the border. (not house guests)

Dont forget, come Tuesday it's FAB..
fab_20concentrate_201kg.jpg
F**kin A**hole's Back...

Sqyre.. ;)

hey brewers,

Jayse here on stevesa PC
anyway me steve and dicko are here all helping empty kegs. We'll all be at the wheaty monday nite for a couple of cocktails.

I will try to be there too. Missus has given the nod so I should be good to go.

I will ge there around 8pm

Mick

I *might* have some problems, the other half is somewhat reluctant- is there any way I can hitch a ride with someone/crash at someone's place? I'm in Highbury, BTW

WOOOOOHOOOO

Didnt know we could have so much fun in a shed....its getting messy, and have yet to find the keg lube....

Mrs Sqyre doesnt send her love either......she has given it all to us... :icon_chickcheers:

Jeezus, it looking to be a big turn out... :icon_cheers:

Although,I'm suposed to work in the morning :blink: ...
oh well, i'm only observing a new planning program in use so as long as i keep my sunnies on and my breaky down... We'll be sweet as!! :super:

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone...and i will definatly bring my camera and get a few pics of the AHB Adelaide connection..

As for you Stu... could have at least waited untill i left Brissy before you going cutting my grass..
By the way,while your there.. could you cut my grass?
and leave the goats alone...

Sqyre... ;)

As for you Stu... could have at least waited untill i left Brissy before you going cutting my grass..
By the way,while your there.. could you cut my grass?
and leave the goats alone...

Sqyre... ;)

Didnt you see me there on the corner...

As for the Goats...they liked it much better when Incider found the keg lube....and the long grass.... :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back