Split A Couple Of Bags Of Crystal

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraser_john

Go Pies
Reaction score
I want to get some bulk crystal, but do not want a full bag, I want Light & Dark, if anyone wants to split a couple of bags with me, let me know, I can bring my scales with me and we can divvy it up on the pickup day! I was thinking of the JWM crystal, but am OK upgrading it to a more expensive brand if you want!

I want to get some bulk crystal, but do not want a full bag, I want Light & Dark, if anyone wants to split a couple of bags with me, let me know, I can bring my scales with me and we can divvy it up on the pickup day! I was thinking of the JWM crystal, but am OK upgrading it to a more expensive brand if you want!

I'll go halvies in weyerman cara amber or cara hell if you are interested?

Carahell probably would be a good substitute for Crystal 15L (light) so no drama, I would be in for splitting one of these! I'll take a full half sack (10kg).

Quintrex and agraham if you wanna split the other 10kg between you, I can add it to my order and I'll pay for it, you fix me up on the day?

Carahell probably would be a good substitute for Crystal 15L (light) so no drama, I would be in for splitting one of these! I'll take a full half sack (10kg).

Quintrex and agraham if you wanna split the other 10kg between you, I can add it to my order and I'll pay for it, you fix me up on the day?

I can probably take care of a full half bag... but... I can probably go halvies in a bag with voota or cummins, if need be.

Thoughts?

Edit
I noticed you said you'd take a full "half sack" (10kg), aren't they 25kg bags? so if you want 10kg that'd leave 5kg for agraham and 10kg for me right? I'd be happy with that.

Top idea, Fraser John.

If a home needs to be found for 5kg of Carahell, I'll be in it. But no sweat if the 25kg bag quota's already filled.
Maybe something darker, too. Caramunich? Bairds Crystal?

Cheers.

Looks like we have a 25kg bag of carahell guys:

fraser_john 5kg
quintrix 10kg
agraham 5kg
stubbie 5kg

I will update my order if I get +ve feedback from you

Now, stubbie, you wanna split an entire sack of dark crystal (120l) or caramunich (I, II or III?) or do we wait and see if we can find someone else?

Now, stubbie, you wanna split an entire sack of dark crystal (120l) or caramunich (I, II or III?) or do we wait and see if we can find someone else?

FJ,
I`ll be in for 5-10kgs, no preference re. type, whatever you guys decide.
Haysie

I'm happy with a 5kg cut (Wey Caramunich I, II or II or Bairds Crystal / Crystal Dark) and split with some others.......and it looks like they've put their hands up, anyway. ;)

Stubbie.

Caramunich I ?
And, maybe something darker again? Seems like there's enough interest..........

Stubbie

ok then. looks like we have a caramunich bag to order as well

with

Quintrex 5kg
fraser_john 5kg
stubbie 5kg
haysie 5kg
hairofthedog 5kg

nice even split!

Back