Some Ideas For Leftovers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yowster

Reaction score
Guys,

Just after some ideas to use up some hops and grain that I've got left over after making a batch of chocolte stout.

I've got about 250gm of choc malt and 40 gms each of fuggles and goldings (pellet form)

Up until this batch I've been kit only, but didn't have any problems with steeping the grains and doing a partial extract. Style wise I've generally been a fan of the dark beers, but am willing to try just about any style of beer.

Cheers!

Guys,

Just after some ideas to use up some hops and grain that I've got left over after making a batch of chocolte stout.

I've got about 250gm of choc malt and 40 gms each of fuggles and goldings (pellet form)

Up until this batch I've been kit only, but didn't have any problems with steeping the grains and doing a partial extract. Style wise I've generally been a fan of the dark beers, but am willing to try just about any style of beer.

Cheers!

Sounds like a good basis for an english brown ale? Just buy some Light malt extract and/or amber extract, steep the whole 250g of choc malt 30g Fuggles @ 60 minutes, 10g Fuggles + 10g Goldings @ 20, 30g Goldings @ 5

Latest posts

Back