Soda Water

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooza

Reaction score
hi all , my brother has also just got into kegging but to sweeten the the deal needs to do a soda water is there a link that i can look at?
cheers scooza.

you will prob have to have a double reg as soda will be carbed and poured at a higher pressure then beer. Not sure what you need a link for??? just the pressure for it?

you will prob have to have a double reg as soda will be carbed and poured at a higher pressure then beer. Not sure what you need a link for??? just the pressure for it?

A posh "lightly effervescent" mineral water can be made by simply carbonating at standard beer pressure ;)

Great on a hot day

You can also mimic famous water profiles with a bit of water chemistry manipulation thanks to beer brewing software

some people add stuff to their soda water .. i don't drink mine... i hate the drink, but my wife and 2 of my kids love it...

you do need to carbonate at a higher pressure .. it seems to higher the better!! ... so set your primary reg to soada water, and a secondary regulator to lower your pressure down to "beer pressure" will be needed.

Back