Soda Stream Adapter and Reg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony121 said:
I have just added my details (unsure how to keep a 0 in front of my phone number though), hope it worked
In spreadsheet land put an apostrophe in front of the 0 and it will think it's text and keep the zero.

ziggy459 said:
thanks guys was almost doing my head in.. glad its all working now.. many thanks
Details added and all good.
Thanks for your effort on this one.
skypilot.

DU99 said:
Question..do we need washer's/seal for unit
The adapter comes with a seal not sure with Reg haven't brought one yet, not seen in the flesh , if you have a look at my pics on page 1 have taken them with and with out the seal shown.

rgds
ziggy459

Can I be added to this as well please. I tried the CO2ART link....but takes me to a spreadsheet that's been superseded?

I'll add you when I'm back in the office mate. No problemo!

Can I get added to the list too thanks Chris?
Can't access the spreadsheet as I'm not in the 'cool group' - jokes guys, settle down :p

Hi everyone...

Well there is only 10 more days inc today for anyone to get onboard with BB, have emailed again today to make sure there are no problems with supply, I hoping that now we have around 40 adapters so far we may have a slight reduction in cost.. if so than they should be around $22.85 not much diff but every little bit helps.

Thanks for getting onboard guys.

Rgds
Chris

Someone plz add me for 1 adaptor. Hoping to have a local solution for my actual reg soon, but this may end up my only option.

Woukd be grateful if someone put me down for 1 adaptor and 1 reg.

Presume I can get a 2 way gas manifold splitter to charge 2 mini kegs from one sodastream?

Hey DJ, sorry to notice late, but I'll add you and EalingDrop to the PM and spreadsheet in a few minutes

After emptying a sodasteam bottle through wastage setting up with the KK adapter last weekend, I can't wait to get my hands on this thing!

nodoise said:
Im keen for 1x adaptor also if you can please add me
You're added to the PM nodoise. Jump in and update the spreadsheet to include your order mate.

Blind Dog and Sp0rk, please double check the PM and update the spreadsheet with your details.

Hey guys..

Well my server has gone down this week, couldn't come at a worst time if you need to email me with anything please use the following...

[email protected]

Thanks
Chris

Sorry if this has already been covered but is there an ETA on how long after ordering would we have delivery? Looking to get this before Christmas if possible. If not, I will go another way.

Nick

I'm not sure if other people have had the same experiences, but my parcels from the UK come very quickly, like a week or so. Might be a colony thing..

I'd like them before Christmas too Ziggy. Any chance we can get an estimate from the supplier? Would be worth finding out if these things are Ex.UK or are shipped from somewhere else

Latest posts

Back