Soda Stream Adapter and Reg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zorsoc_cosdog said:
Are these prices delivered to our addresses mate?
Yes it is FREE frt to your door.. my adapter when I ordered it took about 3 weeks to arrive, you can have fast mail plus tracking but the cost is not worth it.

ziggy459 said:
Hi Guys

Well I hope this works correctly as this is my first upload of a work sheet , please fill in the areas that need to be done, I will be sending another email to CO2Art with the count

just to make sure we have no problem with supply... Price is shown at the top of the sheet and is in A$, been checking each day with conversion says the same by a few cents.. but pricing I feel won't change. Thanks Chris

CO2ART WORKSHEET

ziggy459 said:
Hi Guys

Well I hope this works correctly as this is my first upload of a work sheet , please fill in the areas that need to be done, I will be sending another email to CO2Art with the count

just to make sure we have no problem with supply... Price is shown at the top of the sheet and is in A$, been checking each day with conversion says the same by a few cents.. but pricing I feel won't change. Thanks Chris

CO2ART WORKSHEET
unable to access, google says need permission. Access denied

In now ziggy...request sent for edit access to add personal details. Or do you want those sent to you personally?

madpierre06 said:
In now ziggy...request sent for edit access to add personal details. Or do you want those sent to you personally?
I don't understand I have published it the web so I would have thought you would be able to put your details in there I will have another look at it sorry guys for being a pain at it as this is all new for me.. thanks

ASll good mate, teething problems are usual on a first day out. Plenty patience here. It shows as 'view only'.

cliffo said:
Can I still jump in on this?
I hope to have the spread sheet up by Friday with cost and all info with some good luck.. with the date response looks like that will be the cut off date ie 14th November. - if this is a prob let me know ASAP.....

can someone pls have a go at the spread sheet and let me know if it working now? thanks

I have just added my details (unsure how to keep a 0 in front of my phone number though), hope it worked

Tony121 said:
I have just added my details (unsure how to keep a 0 in front of my phone number though), hope it worked

thanks guys was almost doing my head in.. glad its all working now.. many thanks

ziggy459 said:
Hi Guys

CO2ART WORKSHEET
All working now as soon as I get all the info will email CO2Art with totals make sure there is no problem with stock.
Rgds
Chris

How about you take this to a PM mate?

Also, have you got security on the google spreadsheet so that all the public can't see our personals?

zorsoc_cosdog said:
zorsoc_cosdog, on 02 Nov 2016 - 6:45 PM, said:zorsoc_cosdog, on 02 Nov 2016 - 6:45 PM, said:

How about you take this to a PM mate?

Also, have you got security on the google spreadsheet so that all the public can't see our personals?
Agree here. I filled out my details without even logging in to AHB.
I'm not a very computer literate old bugger but perhaps PM's would be better security-wise. :)

TidalPete said:
Agree here. I filled out my details without even logging in to AHB.
I'm not a very computer literate old bugger but reckon PM's would be better security-wise. :)
We're onto it mate

Latest posts

Back