Soda Stream Adapter and Reg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine a few days ago (it might have been last week, been a rough weekend). Can confirm mine's working well, seals good, threads mesh on the reg good, pin pushes down good. All good.

My adapters received today. Notification was exactly two weeks ago.

Received mine today. Go to screw it onto the cylinder and the thread is incorrect! Loving life!

Hey stilvia

When you say tried to screw on to the SS bottle Im shocked to tnink its the wrong thred could you please take some pics for me and send them to [email protected] so I can send them to Karol and get it sorted.

Rgds
Chris

I've emailed Karol and she has already shipped a new one overnight. The thread looks like it's for the US bottles. I would attach a pic but too hard from my phone.

stilvia said:
I've emailed Karol and she has already shipped a new one overnight. The thread looks like it's for the US bottles. I would attach a pic but too hard from my phone.
No probs glad they are fixing it up for you.

btw Karol is a guy....

rgds
Chris

ziggy459 said:
No probs glad they are fixing it up for you.

btw Karol is a guy....

rgds
Chris
Hey stilvia...

Just a thought if that is a usa thread what you may be able to do if you can get your hands on a paint ball co2 bottle you may find it will fit it. as the PB bottle are a different tread than a SS.

rgds

Received adapter today, tested initially and working all fine.
No washers received with mine, but doesn't seem to need them.

Thanks Ziggy for all your work.

Redman9 said:

Suggest you pick one up from Bunnings or a local supplier, I wouldn't be using it without a washer.

Redman9 said:

Have a look inside the adapter you will find it was all ready inside it...

rgds

Yeah I was advised on the 19/1.. still waiting too it will come don't worry...

rgds
Chris

Latest posts

Back