Soda Stream Adapter and Reg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine early last week, had a look at the threads and look like they go all the way to the bottom. Yet to try it on a SS bottle (don't have one yet). Looks the goods to me! Thanks for organising this!

Blind Dog said:
Don't suppose he's indicated when the rest of the adaptors are coming? All I've had is an order confirmation on 2 Dec and spam since.
hey Blind Dog and yes my confirmation was on the same day.. nothing more sent to me either.

well I don't know, but I have sent another email to Karol asking if all has been dispatched and if not when this will happen will keep ppl posted.

thanks
Chris

In hindsight, sending it to my work address probably wasn't the best idea. Bah, it probably would have just sat on the bench at home until after the christmas break anyway. :huh:

My adapters arrived on Monday 12th. and both seal O.K. onto the Sodastream cylinders with only 1 seal on the seat.

Thanks for sorting this out Ziggy.

I'm pretty sure I didn't get a second seal either. BUT I wasn't expecting one, so it's possible it was still in the bubble wrap when I threw it out I guess.

Thanks again.

this is the latest email from Karol...

Karol replied

Dec 21, 2:12pm​

Hello Chris,

Unfortunately we had small production problem with our supplier and delivery has been delayed.
We do expect adapters to be with us anytime now.
We will ship all outstanding orders as soon as we'll receive delivery from our supplier.

You will get a confirmation email stating that its been posted to you, and you had read above.. this was the last email that Karol sent me...

Karol replied
Dec 21, 2:12pm​
Hello Chris,

Unfortunately we had small production problem with our supplier and delivery has been delayed.
We do expect adapters to be with us anytime now.
We will ship all outstanding orders as soon as we'll receive delivery from our supplier.

DU99 said:
has gone quiet.still nothing
Hey DU99.. I have sent emails to Karol and was told that thing would get moving ASAP all new adapters are in stock and threaded to the bottom if I don't hear from him in the next day or so will email him again.

rgds

Hopefully going to receive mine soon. I have the supplier notification and all is looking good.

Goon on you for sticking with this Chris!

Yeah no probs I haven,t been given any email as yet but I'm glad to see its coming together for everyone,

Rgds cb

ziggy459 said:
Yeah no probs I haven,t been given any email as yet but I'm glad to see its coming together for everyone,
Rgds cb
Good to hear I'm not the only one without an email.

Thanks again Chris, certainly a great job so far.

No. Issue with regs has held up those that purchased one. Not sure if just the people that purchased an adapter have been impacted.

Latest posts

Back