So What Has Happened To All The People That Used To Go On The Chat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awfully quiet, no doubt a few will be making last minute checks on their floats for the mardi gras

Here I am looking for some casual pleasure and all I get is wind through the trees

I've never been on the chat, Mike, does it feel like someone whispering in your shell-like ear or something?

might not be whispering or a voice but it is prob wet with something lol

I used to go on chat a while back. Just tried again to see. Seems too hard and dangerous to my computer so opted out not to participate.

Is there anyting worthwhile there nowdays or just essoteric banter and BS. My puter tells me its risky so me no go. I am extremely paronoid of on line nasties.

Whats happened to chat? it used to be a good go to place.Is it safe nowdays?
Daz

its safe its just the java shit the forum uses, not sure why it says its unsafe (maybe not security certified?) I use IRC chat client and it works fine

Its as safe as screwy's crotch :p

I used to go on chat a while back. Just tried again to see. Seems too hard and dangerous to my computer so opted out not to participate.

Is there anyting worthwhile there nowdays or just essoteric banter and BS. My puter tells me its risky so me no go. I am extremely paronoid of on line nasties.

Whats happened to chat? it used to be a good go to place.Is it safe nowdays?
Daz

Wear a condom ......... safe chat.

Wear a condom ......... safe chat.
Just put on my condom and tinfoil helmet. Updated computer, adobe, Java, restart and tried Chat.
No luck, error messages. "This page has errors" etc etc. Too hard. Relax & have a homebrew. Black IPA noice.
Daz

Just put on my condom and tinfoil helmet. Updated computer, adobe, Java, restart and tried Chat.
No luck, error messages. "This page has errors" etc etc. Too hard. Relax & have a homebrew. Black IPA noice.
Daz
We've never seen Chap Chap since he wore one' they just make it easier for the CIA to track you dude ;)
Don't walk on the cracks on the footpath neither.

:p

make sure you click no on the java warning or it wont let java connect.

no Im not going to get on a prick klb, I just don't swing that way

Latest posts

Back