So What Has Happened To All The People That Used To Go On The Chat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stay away from that cocko bloke though......he's got trouble written all over him. He also has "I suck cock" on his left cheek written in nicko pen.

Cheers

phil jones is in the house

a little there is no one in there so it is just tumble weeds

gee thought it would be buzzing with all the thread closures of late

Tried to get in but keeps telling me username already in use. Pretty sure I'm the only Pennywise on AHB, though I've no idea how this shit works so maybe I'm a little on the slow side

Tried to get in but keeps telling me username already in use. Pretty sure I'm the only Pennywise on AHB, though I've no idea how this shit works so maybe I'm a little on the slow side

Go to: http://www.efnet.org/

Enter your name + chat address:

kaPOW!

Screen_shot_2012_02_03_at_9.28.19_PM.png

yeah but your not the only pennywise on the IRC, usually it just adds numbers to the end of your name but there is a limit to the length of your name so maybe it can't add the numbers

Chat.... it's where all the cool kids are.

it's goin off like a frog in a bloody sock in the chat, fair dink !

Woke up with my head on the desk beside the keyboard at 2:30am. Back was killing me needed a piss bad..
Last thing i remembered was having to close one eye to read the screen. Looks like the other eye closed shortly after.
Cheers
Chris

lol lucky I left when I did then! was already getting a bit messy.

Woke up with my head on the desk beside the keyboard at 2:30am. Back was killing me needed a piss bad..
Last thing i remembered was having to close one eye to read the screen. Looks like the other eye closed shortly after.
Cheers
Chris

chat tends to do that to you

hope there wasn't any cnunts with potty mouths, that just fcucking spoils it for all the good people.

Latest posts

Back