Small Swap - 6 X Longnecks In Syd - Anyone Keen?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barra, in the wetpacks you get the wort, grain, yeast, hops and any other additives i.e. the summer wheat one comes with orange peel coriander. Comes with everything to do a batch... Not too bad either considering its still under $30

Yeah the coriander was mixed in with the wort. I rang up the shop after getting home thinking I was missing a coriander bag.

All beers gone, (except for a bonus bottle from Phrak) and now looking forward to the next swap!
I've got a Lager on the brew, a smoked belgian ale, and that overhopped NS Pale Ale ready if anyone's keen for a 6 or 12 Christmas Swap.

Hi Pete,

Ned (Barramundi) has another small swap going over here. Not sure if it is too late.

Dont know who told you the NS Pale is overhopped. I thought it was nicely done.

I brewed one after tasting yours (6g NS, 6g Cascade, 6g Fuggles) for flavour and again for aroma. Lucky I couldnt affort a bigger bag or I think I would have killed my beer. I should have read up a bit for on using the NS for flavour. Fantasic aroma but flavour is pretty full on after 2.5 weeks in the bottle, very piney or resiny. Im hoping it will calm down a bit. If you join the swap I will bring one for you to try.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Thanks Andrew,

I put my hand up, and now we'll see what happens.
I may also have a dark ale too, if I can get it brewed in time.

Will look forward to trying your NSPA if I join the swap.
Pete

Back